Possibility of an official hamburg link

Was just wondering if possibly the RSC's could possibly suggest something like this to whyte as he is looking to expand the club and its merchandise.

considering the fans of both clubs clearly are in support of each other it would be interesting and pretty decent if we managed a better organised link with them compared to the one we had with that chinese club years back.

only for merchandise/friendly's/fan day/maybe even loans but not selling player.

i know we are not living the FM world but it would be sweet to see something like this!

:sherlock:

Would be absolutley nothing wrong with forming an official link with one of the best teams in the most up and coming league in the world (tu)

They should start selling Hamburg merchandise in the Rangers stores over here, plenty of stuff would be bought!

i'm sure it would be the same in germany, another possability is 'Willem ii' they wave union flags and display banners saying no surrender, i know its not as big a club as hamburg is but anything to spread rangers worldwide even more european, it can do no harm 2 the club.

They should start selling Hamburg merchandise in the Rangers stores over here, plenty of stuff would be bought!

Indeed, i already have a hamburg strip, they can be difficult to get over here, so if the club were offering hamburg merchandise it would be far more accessible.

I think it would be good Whyte does want to develop the brand too. We have a good few Utrecht fans that like the Rangers too? Hamburg would be brilliant though

Indeed, i already have a hamburg strip, they can be difficult to get over here, so if the club were offering hamburg merchandise it would be far more accessible.

It costs quite a bit to get it shipped over here, don't see why we just can't sell their stuff in our stores.

I have a soft spot for Utrecht aswell, would be good to see a couple of their strips available aswell (tu)

Don't think we need to go down this route and link up with another club, in the long run it doesn't work out. Hamburg would class our league is inferior and in turn we would fall into a feeder club.

By all means we should be looking to expand our brand across the globe, but that's for Craig Whyte to revamp our marketing strategies .

why utrecht......does this go back to M.Mols?

Think so I know there is a Utrecht RSC and they come over sometimes plus when Utrecht played sellik earlier this season a lot of Utrecht fans in town were buying Rangers gear and signing a few light hearted songs.

Don't think we need to go down this route and link up with another club, in the long run it doesn't work out. Hamburg would class our league is inferior and in turn we would fall into a feeder club.

By all means we should be looking to expand our brand across the globe, but that's for Craig Whyte to revamp our marketing strategies .

We're not talking about football manager! but a way to expand the rangers name, brand, merchandise.

We're not talking about football manager! but a way to expand the rangers name, brand, merchandise.

Nobody says you were talking about football manager!

You have got to ask the long term strategy and financial stability of such a link, who has more to gain by making up such a link. I would be willing to guess it would be Hamburg would have more to gain than the other way round.

Rangers name is already out there, what we should be doing is looking to set up footballing academies outside of Europe to spread awareness of the brand and in turn the merchandise will follow.

Just look at all the big clubs in Europe, that's how they make a profit. Not going down this affiliated links