Discussing with a mate there...

Mansion

Does Walter need to say any words tomorrow and Sunday? Or does the team bond together and get on with the task?...as they know the reward.

I said a strong team talk as well as the players knowing the task ahead also.

What do yous think?

Does Walter need to prepare a strong team talk for the remaining games?

I think he'll have drilled into the players what winning the league this season is about considering everything which has gone on.

This team know what's required of them to win it having done so the last two seasons. And let's hope they do it.

"Right lads, this is it. I started coming to this place in 1955. I was here on that fateful day in 1971, over in that far corner where it happened. Ive been through the highs and the lows. 1986 saw me take ma first steps in coaching and I led some great players through 9 in a row. Never could have imagined the last 4 years when i left the club in the late 90's and this year, this team, every one of you, has got us to a place that nobody in this country thought we would be. Make no bones about it lads, this is the one. This is the year I will remember most. This club and This team means everything to me. Go and win this last game at Ibrox for me lads."

Cheesy i know, but every player should be out there bursting a fecking gut for Walter tomorrow night. Anybody NOT performing needs a mighty huge kick in the baws.

Mon the bears.

You just have to look at the way they started against Hearts the way they're going to play.

They came flying out of the traps. Although the first 25 mins where not the greatest and Hearts had chances.You could see the hunger and desire to get the ball and get forward.

Same again tonight lads.

3-0 Rangers Jelavic first goal.

"Win It For The Fans"

FM Style. :D

Seriously though, I'd expect the team to be more than motivated considering the prize at hand. We showed against Hearts and Motherwell that we have the bottle for this. Walter Smiths last game at Ibrox might be in the minds of some players, but I reckon they will all be just be focusing on winning the game and winning the title after all that has happened this season.

This is it! We must win tonight, a draw's no fuckin use and we all know it.

We start the game going hell for leather and if we don't score within 30mins,we'll do the usual and that's when the panic sets in.

When that does,we'll get on our player's backs and passes will go astray and confidence will go down the Clyde.

If we get an early goal,then confidence will flow.

Guys there is no way on this earth these boys won't win tonight. They are a strong unit, look where we are with all we have been through. There is no way they won't win tonight for walter last game at Ibrox.

I am so pumped up for this now and so will all these boys on the park.

Do you want to be the captain

Aye mate please.

On a side note, when we were in Eindhoven we were looking for the gas cookers or a strippers. So we walk along this wee street and see a bar with loads a pink lights etc. It had a secure entry system aswell so we had to ring the bell. Everyone thought ya dancer untill we got in and it was a fucking poofs pub :lol:

No real team talk is required at this stage of the season as the players know the score. All Walter will be doing i would imagine is talking quietly and with focus to calm any nerves and remind the players of their tactical duties etc.

As many know the bigger the game the less talking that is required as it's more a case of keeping a lid on emotions and nerves.

The team is playing well and confidence is high so Walter will probably just have a 5 minute pep talk and tell them they are on the brink of history.

I would then imagine Davie Weir will tell the boys to win this for the fans and for Walter when he is out the room.

Think the players will know what needs to be done, the majority of the players were here for the last few years anyway, and the new boys like Jelavic have already shown that they are as driven as the rest of the team to win this league title