Pre match

jafrfc

Usually theres a thread like this before an old firm game and since its Walters last and our last home game of the season it feels identical to an old firm.

Had the jitters last night, tossing and turning in bed. However I'm relatively more confident today although every time I think about the game the nerves start again.

Finish up about four and meeting my mate about half five and head down the pub for a few to hopefully take the edge off, jump on the subway and then up to the ground. Always enjoy the feeling coming out the subway and seeing a sea of blue.

Nothing before it.

Upto my eyes in work so decided to get a lift tonight. The guy giving me a lift has 2 Kilmarnock tickets for me so I'm killing 2 birds with one stone.

After it though will be different. Me and CaseyJones hitting the Stags Head in Dumbarton until shutting time. Hopefully getting pished to a Rangers victory :beer1:

I can't make it to the game tonight due to work, still nervous as fuck though.

To make matters worse I am living in Dundee just now, any pub I go to and watch the game will most likely have mostly United fans in it.

Going to the gym after work to take my mind off it for a bit. This is the big one in my opinion - I feel confident about the Killie game , this is the one that worries me.

I'm working till six, then I'll go to the gym. Shower then TV room for the game.

Shitting myself, nervous as fuck today :anguish:

The drinking sessions you guys have offshore must be pretty legendary I would imagine...

Having a few cans on the train right now. Land about five and head for the boozer. Afterwards, going to the dancing in Dumbarton to celebrate! :D

There's nae dancing open in Dumbarton on a Monday night :D

The Stags is that pub you were in last time. If we get a good result, we could always head out to Balloch after the Stags shuts there's a couple of pubs open a bit later out there :crabflute: