Sunday it is then

bluemc

Yup. The fact that all the Celtic fans have found some new belief they can still win this will only make the victory sweeter.

I just hope to fuck we play our best for the entire game and destroy them. We can't do what we did against Dundee United and be safe.

Thank fuck I have a ticket for this. What difference a week can make.

Mate has 4 tickets for killie, he took one, I took one and the gf took one and no one wanted the extra. ICT beat Celtic and now everyone wants it.

Nothing has changed.Expected them to win tonight and I bet Walter did as well.We just have to bring our A game to Rugby Park so dont expect Killie to lie down.Its unthinkable that the Team would lets everyone down at this stage and all the more that it is for Walter.I dont care how we do it just as long as we get over the line.I hope Walter fields the same starting 11 he did for the last 2 matches and doesnt start with Jig.

Thank fuck I have a ticket for this. What difference a week can make.

Mate has 4 tickets for killie, he took one, I took one and the gf took one and no one wanted the extra. ICT beat Celtic and now everyone wants it.

Always the same with big games.

Least you've got your ticket sorted mate (tu)

Our last 12 results at Rugby Park 10 Wins - 2 Draws - Losses

2-0

3-2

0-0

2-0

4-0

2-1

2-0

2-2

3-1

3-2

3-1

1-0

Means nothing though. We have to go out there and win this game, win the title and show why we are the best in Scotland!

I demand clarification from heart of midlothian football club. Following evidence from the Herats v Celtic game, there wasn't much sign of "competing" coming from the hearts side.

Only one man wanted to compete but he was quickly subdued.

If and its a big if we dont win this game then the players will only have themselves to blame.

We have better players in every area of the field and are on a great run of form. 21 goals scored and 2 conceded I think in our last 9.

I think we will start the game as we have done the past few games and will be 2 or 3 up by half time.