New home top

spireblue

Went into jib in Falkirk. Loads of tops. Wee stunning bird wearing top behind counter, where there are loads hung around.

Asked her, " they making u wear the top today pal?"

No, she said, I wanted to, and happy to wear it she said.

I says, ach I should have known, all the best people are rangers fans.

She stRted blushing and smiling.

If I was ten year younger and single I reckon I would b tailing her as I write this, she was a wee honey and she was well game! Lol.

Oh, top is for ma son! Lol.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went into jib in Falkirk. Loads of tops. Wee stunning bird wearing top behind counter, where there are loads hung around.

If I was ten year younger and single I reckon I would b tailing her as I write this, she was a wee honey and she was well game! Lol.

Shitebag :lol:

Should have asked her out.

Stud. :P

just had to travel about 15 miles our of belfast to get it and make sure i have it for sunday 9 gutted i cant get over for the last match) although i thought last years top was the best of a bad run of tops to be honest, but this one they have out done them selfs with really nice and the v neck is a nice touch very nice looking forward to seen the away top ,,,,,,, any idea when it gets released end of june?

It'll be there when you get home from work tomorrow, :sherlock:

Out of work at the minute mate :(

Been trying like fuck but there is not a lot going. Thinking of becoming a male whore...

Which would be the best size to get

This season I got an XL because of the tight fitting, would I be best getting the same again or should I get a large?

If i was anyone who wanted an XL id get a large. If you were thinkin about a large i would get a medium. They are pretty big this year. I am a pure fat bastard right now and got a xl and it is drowning me.

Excuse the pic as i took it myself. well comfy. I loved this seasons strip at the beggining but im very glad of a new one as im fed up of the material now.

Belter of a pic mate! You look well chuffed.

Quick question - where does it say its made?