Ibrox Celebrations Live

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only good thing about this is Tom Miller.

You would not think we had just won a league title, the crowd full of kids maybe?

The audio is terrible, the mics are turned right down

The only good thing about this is Tom Miller.

You would not think we had just won a league title, the crowd full of kids maybe?

even if they were amazing it would be impossible to hear them with the shite sound

couldnt hear the croud coz of the shite audio.for all you cunts moaning at the fans mabie you should have went then if it wasnt good enough.well done bears watp

Great to see the players with their kids and stuff but the coverage was shite tbh, poor sound quality, and no interviews or anything kept saying such and such is happening then panning to the crowd :(

But still, great day 54 titles, a lot more to come :uk::scot:

A great watch, well I'm off ti kick a baw around for my pet dog haha...may all your nights be amazing, the celebrations will carry on and everyone will hear our singing because we are the Champions! 3-in-a-row!! :21:

I turned the sound off. That guy is brutal. Can't they just switch to the ambient mics or let us hear what they're saying to the players?

Best commentator ever

Feel very short changed in terms of post match coverage/celebration to say the least. Never mind, we are champions.

you sheep shaggers dont half like a moan.have you not pumped one for a while or something