Bayern v AC Milan thread

bluenose_72

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greengrass

just shows ye how good the tic are eh and highlights the achievments of this term even more so and for scottish fitba is maybe pish on the whole ..... bar us and you guys what can be achieved ...

when they "want" to be and raise thier game to something meaningfull once in a while.

man u now ac.

and weve stood our ground against both in BOTH legs .. more , so.( so far)

ac supposedly not high scorers... aye not high enough to put 4 past bayern.

if ac go thru here as looks likely as they are tearing bayern a new hole here...

im wading them onto win it.

just shows ye how good the tic are eh and highlights the achievments of this term even more so and for scottish fitba is maybe pish on the whole ..... bar us and you guys what can be achieved ...

when they "want" to be and raise thier game to something meaningfull once in a while.

man u now ac.

if ac go thru here as looks likely as they are tearing bayern a new hole here...

Both AC and United were all over you lot tho. :lol:

One good free kick and a decent keeper.

So much anti-Milan sentiment...

comes from the anti-italian sentiment thats on RM.

There are quite a few Milan fans on here. You, me, Lola, Briton likes Milan, and some others too.

yeh but there are many more who hate italy for some reason.

We hate everyone :2gunsfiring_v1:

I've got £1 on Milan winning 2-0 tonight so come on Milan :pipeguy:

£12 will do <_<

So much anti-Milan sentiment...

comes from the anti-italian sentiment thats on RM.

There are quite a few Milan fans on here. You, me, Lola, Briton likes Milan, and some others too.

yeh but there are many more who hate italy for some reason.

We hate everyone :2gunsfiring_v1:

I've got £1 on Milan winning 2-0 tonight so come on Milan :pipeguy:

£12 will do <_<

:pipeguy:

fantastic

thats what somes up how im feeling. nesta was out of this world he must have won EVERY single header. kaka played better than he has past couple of weeks. pirlos passing was amazing. one of our best performances of the season so far and now we are looking forward to facing man u.

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!

Guest greengrass

man u now ac.

we done ourselves proud tho thats the thing... not 1 good free- kick and a keeper.

what about down at old trafford ... least we make a game of it ... draw level x 2.. AND beat them .

and then ac milan .. well what was the score again ???

feckin roma pumped aw ways off man u ..

and bayern ?? ho -hum . the game was buried by half time away aswell .. against a team we took to ET in milan .

read it and weep.

cmon , the milan .. for the cup !! do that wee ferguson bassa aswell. hate that guy so much , and no not because he played for you guys , but for the simple fact he is SORE SORE , loser , everytime he gets beat or draw , he sends quireoz out for the post match stuff. :rolleyes: ... and for all thier 3 ENGLISH teams left , i hope they get pumped. pure an simple .. then thier media will be silenced once more.

FORZA MEELAN !!!

£50 on them.

fantastic

thats what somes up how im feeling. nesta was out of this world he must have won EVERY single header. kaka played better than he has past couple of weeks. pirlos passing was amazing. one of our best performances of the season so far and now we are looking forward to facing man u.

FORZA ROSSONERI!!!

What he said.

tbh, Kaka wasn't quite at peak, but he did a wee bit better than he has been. Pirlo was good, Nesta was once again world class - best defender on earth, no question.

But my biggest plaudit actually goes to wee Oddo - a player I've chastised as crap. Tonight he finally showed up, looked solid at the back and played well. Very well.

I hope Milan crash and burn

:pipeguy:

:lol:

This is just the beginning

As my sigbar says Im a "Man Utd fan"

Let the games begin

ps I will feel alot more confident if you say"Milan play some quality football and i see them going through" :pipeguy:

man u now ac.

we done ourselves proud tho thats the thing... not 1 good free- kick and a keeper.

what about down at old trafford ... least we make a game of it ... draw level x 2.. AND beat them .

and then ac milan .. well what was the score again ???

feckin roma pumped aw ways off man u ..

and bayern ?? ho -hum . the game was buried by half time away aswell .. against a team we took to ET in milan .

read it and weep.

cmon , the milan .. for the cup !! do that wee ferguson bassa aswell. hate that guy so much , and no not because he played for you guys , but for the simple fact he is SORE SORE , loser , everytime he gets beat or draw , he sends quireoz out for the post match stuff. :rolleyes: ... and for all thier 3 ENGLISH teams left , i hope they get pumped. pure an simple .. then thier media will be silenced once more.

FORZA MEELAN !!!

£50 on them.

Reading this hurts my head.

I'm sure you're proud. I was a proud bear when we played villareal but hey we lost against the better team. You lot just can't let it go ffs. I couldn't give two craps if milan went on and won. Thing is you lot would then think you're better than teams like MAn u and Chelsea because you got a draw against AC. why the hell do you lot cling on to stuff like that all the time. Get the fuck over it.