What fee would you deem acceptable for Jelavic?

I am adamant he will play for us next year. You can tell he loves it enough to stay, banging them in for us in SPL and Europe will put him in pretty good standing to become first choice at international level too, as well as alert the very best teams in Europe. Is perfect for him and his future career to play for us next year.

I agree mate

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No less than £9m ..that would put people off.

The guys is priceless at the moment and i would rather he stayed.

If he even went for £9 million I would consider us robbed. Look at the dross in England and you really wonder what he would be worth if he played down there. If we were serious enough, which we should be, we would say 15 minimum

I think he will stay for another year. He is arguably our best player and I can't wait to see him in the Champions League.

But if he was to go then I'd want more than £10m for him.

No less than £7.5 million, I honestly can't see anyone paying 10+ for an spl striker unless he gets 25+ by Christmas or something along those lines...

One of the reasons for that is that we expect less. If they want him bad enough they will pay. If he was to play in the CL and perform we would be looking at a major sum and maybe Craig Whyte and Ally will note that

One of the reasons for that is that we expect less. If they want him bad enough they will pay. If he was to play in the CL and perform we would be looking at a major sum and maybe Craig Whyte and Ally will note that

Aye, if he was performing in the Champions league then £15 million is a possibility.

But I don't think anyone's mad enough to pay that price for a striker who's only scored in the SPl this season.

Whyte shouldn’t even be considering selling our very best players.

After all - a major component of his takeover was to stabilise the club so we did not need to do just that. I’m really looking forward to seeing jelavic on a European stage for The Rangers.