What fee would you deem acceptable for Jelavic?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly can't put a price on him. The amount of goals he's scored all things considered, the quality he's shown, his all round play and the fact he's on severely low wages for a player of his calibure just makes him invaluable.

Jelavic :21:

Wouldn't sell him for less than £12 million.

If he does well in the champs league add on another 3.

If he does well at Euro 2012, yet another 3.

We should take an example of what Ajax did with Suarez, how much did they get, £28 million or something.

I'm not greedy though, as long as we'd get half that :lol:

Wouldn't sell him for less than £12 million.

If he does well in the champs league add on another 3.

If he does well at Euro 2012, yet another 3.

We should take an example of what Ajax did with Suarez, how much did they get, £28 million or something.

I'm not greedy though, as long as we'd get half that :lol:

can you imagine Suarez and Jelavic? :drool:

To be honest 8m won't get us a striker with an all round quality like Jelavic so it would take a daft figure for me to accept him leaving. I'll go 12m

Except £4m bought us Jelavic!

I do think his value has increased dramatically as has his exposure and despite a desire to keep him here the EPL will be sniffing round him and any bid north of £8M would see him leave - and if he is going i hope there are a few teams want him and we get a larger fee than that!

I expect to get a great season from him next year and after that I'd say £12mil would be a good fee but realistically anything above £8mil and I think as a club we'd have to look hard at it and the profit we'll make from selling on.

I expect to get a great season from him next year and after that I'd say £12mil would be a good fee but realistically anything above £8mil and I think as a club we'd have to look hard at it and the profit we'll make from selling on.

Another that's only thinking about profit margins, and only a £4 million one at that.

We're a football club, football clubs don't need to make money, only not to lose any.

Last time I checked, we're debt free therefore not relying on a measly £4 million profit.

No fee would be acceptable.

We've not had a striker like him since Prso, I wouldn't be so quick to sell. He's fantastic.

Tbh he shits all over Prso.

And that's with the greatest of respect to Dado.

The big man was great, but Jela's another level.

Ideally we would get something around 12/15 million for him he's close to the best player to ever play in the spl as it is now and as such should move for much higher than the current record fee.

Realistically we will accept anything that leaves us with a decent profit on him. Craig Whyte is a venture capitalist he will want as much cash as possible from this to split between him and the club which is fair enough as long as the club get to reinvest.

Also I feel like Whyte will want a squad of players he has signed as soon as possible that way when his ownership goes well he can take all the credit for making us even better.

If we sell to manure I would want 5 million Gabriel Obertan and Danny Wellbeck with a 50% sell on clause with manure paying a large percentage of their wages.