West Ham raid

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough mate. (tu)

Davis won YPOTY in his first season at Villa I believe, he was rated as a player with massive potential from their fans/management. The point I was making was more connected with the previous post about Arsenal. Stand by he was not rated in that capacity if you understand were I am coming from. :D

Yes. He was highly rated. Not too bothered about whether or not he was linked with Arsenal so I won't disagree with you there (tu)

:lol::lol:

"Stop telling the truth about our best player because we don't like it"

Its a forum where you can give your honest opinion (or in this case, hard facts) about our players, management and club.

Fuck sake.

If you're seriously upset about what gets said on a forum then don't go to a game on a Saturday at Ibrox, you'd be scared about how much stick our players take from the fans sometimes.

For you, I would say that it doesn't matter if he was linked to Arsenal or not.

I compared Davis' previous career with Mark Nobles and I stand by that comparison. Perhaps Mark Noble was rate slightly higher but this is irrelevant.

I'd say Arsenal could do with Davis in their team right now never mind a few years ago.

For you, I would say that it doesn't matter if he was linked to Arsenal or not.

I compared Davis' previous career with Mark Nobles and I stand by that comparison. Perhaps Mark Noble was rate slightly higher but this is irrelevant.

I'd say Arsenal could do with Davis in their team right now never mind a few years ago.

Fair do's.

West Ham pay there players ridiculous wages, im sure i saw Wayne Bridge was on 90 grand a week at Man City and they are paying all of that during his loan spell. Upson will be on over 50 grand a week anyway and hes not even that good! For anyone to say we have a chance of signing Ba and Parker is unreal.

We were linked with Reid when Ally was at the World Cup.

I liked what I saw of him at the World Cup and then West Ham went and paid 5 million quid for him. <cr>

I liked what I swa of Halliche of Algeria too and he's only played one game for Fulham since they sigend him.

I liked what I saw of him at the World Cup and then West Ham went and paid 5 million quid for him. <cr>

I liked what I swa of Halliche of Algeria too and he's only played one game for Fulham since they sigend him.

(tu)

I like Halliche as a player. There are loads of good players we could get out there, well within budget too, lets hope Ally, Bomber and Neily find us a few crackers.

As a West Ham fan, I really fear for next season. Parker is our only saleable asset. Upto 12 players will prob leave, none are really good enough to boost Rangers IMO with the exception of Parker and Ba, who is only on loan. Overall the squad is very poor for very high wages, we have the 6th or 7th highest wage bill in the league (td)

West Ham leave the EPL with a massive " parachute payment " and, due to the need to get back up ASAP, they will keep committing to huge wages. We shouldn't expect any one of their players at Ibrox next season. IMOP we can get the best of the available SPL players who will cost less and expect a fair wage. After the Caley humbling of the scum I would have gladly taken 5 from Inverness. " You won't be here next season but give it your best tonight ", in the Caley dressing room, produced the best performance of the season for me.

Gabbidon and Spector would be excellent squad players, with a tight budget, you need players who can play more than one position, both can play across the defence n spector also in midfield Both also FREE, it'd be an opportunity missed if we dont snatch them up and use the money for a quality CB, winger and striker

Just listening to their owner Gold that they would be looking for top dollar for anyone sold tells me that we wont be looking there.They are desperate for money and will be out to screw anyone who picks up the phone.