Weiss & Lennon

TheNuts

Ok, before i start this, i want you all to know that this comes from a very very reliable source. I know its easy to say that, but im not one for posting shit like this, and the last thing of this caliber i posted (boyds agent meeting strachan), turned out to be correct.

After the cup final at Hampden, on the touchline, Lennon said to Weiss something along the lines of "Slovakian gypsey....go back to your caravan".

This was picked up by the police. The police then went to Walter, who told them to drop it.

With Lennon coming out recently saying that the hostility was nothing to do with him, Walter is seemingly very very angry at this.

Amongst other accusations about Lennon (which are probably true by the sounds of things) I would not be surprised if Walter came out soon after the cup final and put things straight.

Walter told them to drop it so that he could wait until TLB ended up with nothing then he'll send the police in!

So, if we're getting 5 years for sectarianism, what will he get for this? The police should have acted right away.

Because Walter Smith is both a sane human being, a gentleman and knows how to act with class and dignity, he has handled the whole Lemon affair very quietly so far. But he said something a few weeks ago when asked a question that was in relation to this and he said thats all I'm saying for now. I'm fully expecting once the dust has died down on this season that Walter will blow that fucking scumbag away, especially if said scumbag keeps acting the way he is.

Didn't TLB also allegedly say something to Vlad in the tunnel at Ibrox aswell ? Or was that bullshit ?

That's a fucking disgrace anyway and sums that cunt up.

ive heard about this but i doubt walter could be arsed to do anything about it. i reckon he's gonna have his holiday and let the truth come out - and the truth does always come out one way or another

this is correct

and while not having a go at the OP, why would the police hear this and go to walter, it has nothing to do with him

im not sure, tempers flare, and maybe nothing was done at the time and to cause less drama, they consulted him to see what action he wished them to take?

who knows. im just letting the forum know what i was told.

and the way i picked it up it was at Hampden, but it might have been at ibrox or parkhead, i was just told the cup game and presumed it was Hampden.

I bumped into Mculloch on Wednesday and after talking about the players celebrations etc I asked him About this and he said it's alot of shite the amount of rumours ppl talk about is laughable.

And regardless of what lee said I believe it's alot of shite aswell

After the cup final at Hampden, on the touchline, Lennon said to Weiss something along the lines of "Slovakian gypsey....go back to your caravan".

This was picked up by the police. The police then went to Walter, who told them to drop it.

One of my mates got a right kicking from two guys, but the Police didn’t come and ask me for advice on whether to prosecute.

I feel cheated.

Why wouldnt Weiss say anything then? Why expect walter to come out with it?

It was the same with Diouf.

Why wouldnt the person who's being abused not come out and say anything???

Hard to believe any of this.

One of my mates got a right kicking from two guys, but the Police didn’t come and ask me for advice on whether to prosecute.

I feel cheated.

Say what you want about the cunts but Message in a Bottle is fucking brilliant.

I feel cheated.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he called weiss a gypsey cunt or fuck in the tunnel at ibrox. after the 2-2 game.

only weiss and his pal heard it.

they above story is a basterdisation of the truth.

if it sthe case only those 2 heard or saw it, have you seen them comment on this then?