Another defender for cover: N/A

Total: £7.5m +

Out:

Kerkar: Free

Beattie: Free (One year contract?

Edu: £1.5m

Total: £1.5m

SPENT: £6m :D

However I don't see us getting Vaughan or Bougherra signing on. If not Vaughan I'd like us to sign Eremenko which I know some will be against.

:craphead:

McGregor

Whittaker RogerJohnson JamesTomkins Papac

Burke Davis Gomis Conway

Jelavic Lafferty

Subs:

Alexander

Ness

Goodwillie

Scott Parker

Rodallega

Eremenko

Would do a job don't you think.

GK-McGregor

RB-Whittaker

CB-Granqvist

CB-Bougherra (Bartley if Boogie leaves)

LB-Wendt

RM-Naismith

CM-Davis

CM-Ness

LM-Templeton

FW-Jelavic

FW-Matias Suarez

Subs Alexander Bartley(Broadfoot if Bougherra leaves)Papac Conway Wylde Goodwillie Lafferty

Not very likely team but if we got a few of these new players I would be pleased.

shagger

whittiker bartley johnson papac

naismith davis mcculloch wylde

jelavic laffarty

i think ally wont go overboard with the signings , i think he'll try and keep disruption to a minimum and boogie and i hope weir will be off , bartleys build and pace and his few games he played with us will make him just slot in there, we need a no nonsense, route 1 type of central defender , rodger johnson? i would like to see maybe gomis or bauban come in and definatley craig conway , they would push the mid-field every week for a starting place .

not the biggest fan of lafferty but the guy gives 100 per cent every game , would like to see him have a run up front with jelavic , the one player i would like to see back would be ferguson but we missed big lee last year when he was injured , davis keeps the team going , naisy and wylde defo deserve their places in the team .

2 centre backs , a central midfielder and 3 squad players ( awinger to keep wylde and nasy on their toes , a back up left back (lee dixon from dundee united or lee wallace from hearts? and a striker)

suggestions :-

rodger johnstone

kyle bartley

barry ferguson ( if we could afford him)

craig conway

david templeton

morgaro gomis

goodwillie/ kenny miller

we should get rid of bougherra as his hearts not in it but the one thing we must do is get rid of maurice edu , shouldnt be allowed to wear a rangers top again .

I can't many changes to our starting line up

McGregor

Whittaker Bartley Weir Papac

Naismith Davis McCulloch Wylde

Jelavic Lafferty

Would be pretty likely

I just hope we freshen up the squad with at least 4 new players, even if they start off initially on the bench

I would like to see the following join the ranks.

David Vaughan - He has been Blackpool's player of the year this season, would be a great signing.

Kyle Bartley - Did very well for us and looks like he will be some player in the future.

David Goodwillie - Scored for fun in SPL this season. Playing in a top team he would only improve.

David Templeton - He turned Whittaker inside out recently. Would be a great buy.

Ismael Bouzid - Very solid no nonsense centre half. Would be a useful addition.

Craig Conway - Good player, not sure about his alleged Celtic allegiances though.

Don't know anything about Wendt or Granqvist to offer an opinion.

Don't see the point in bringing in Hamad AND Goodwillie. One would suffice I think. This could be Lafferty's year this season ( :ph34r: ), so bringing in another two strikers would just pap him back out left. I'd stick with the team we finished the season with, bar maybe Edu, and bringing in Bartley.

Alexander

Mcgregor

Foster Khumalo Skogsrud Papac

Whittaker Boumsong Bartley Pander

Huseklepp Eremenko McCulloch Wylde

Naismith Davis Gattuso Poulsen

Goodwillie Lafferty

Jelavic Saviola

McGregor

Whittaker Bartley Weir Papac

Naismith Davis Edu [New LM]

Lafferty Jelavic

People throwing in names from all over the place is ridiculous. The team will be the same with only maybe 2 major changes like Bougherra out.

We need a new LM as Wylde just isn't good enough. A new Centre Half (Bartley would be fine).

We don't need a whole new team.