Kenny Wants to Come Home

That's for our scouting system to find out.

But honestly, please don't tell me that you're saying there isn't a better, younger striker out there that could play for us?

why when we have get a proven strikers for 450k who's tore the filth an new arsehole on many occasions and regardless of goals works his arse of for the team.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brusaspor president Ibrahim Yazici has blasted speculation that Kenny Miller is unhappy in Turkey and will be returning to the English Premiership or the SPL any time soon.

The Scotland captain has spoken about his family struggling to settle in Turkey since leaving Rangers in January 2011.

And despite a number of English clubs believed to be interested in bringing back the former Rangers, Celtic and Wolves hit man to the UK, Yazici says he won't be going anywhere.

"If he wanted to leave don't you think he would tell me or our boss Ertugrul Saglam before reporters?

"It is ridiculous to say Miller wants to leave." he told the Daily Record.

"We have money for new transfers - we are building the club and we want Kenny to be part of that."

Miller - who is now Scotland's captain - has scored five goals in 15 starts since joining Brusaspor.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/255358-kenny-miller-staying-put-in-turkey/

kenny might hate turkey but that dosent mean he will be back here . simple fact is if celtic made a better offer than us he would go there he has NO love for us . am not saying he wasnt a gd player for us and if he comes back fair enough he will add more to our strike force but he will only be back here IF we offer more than any1 else

kenny might hate turkey but that dosent mean he will be back here . simple fact is if celtic made a better offer than us he would go there he has NO love for us . am not saying he wasnt a gd player for us and if he comes back fair enough he will add more to our strike force but he will only be back here IF we offer more than any1 else

KM would not join celtic, liewell would need to leave first

kenny isN'T RETURning back.

he is taking whittaker to bursaspor :) ( %90 percent this transfer has finished)

90% of the transfer has been finalised? Care to tell us all what the remaining 10% is?

kenny isN'T RETURning back.

he is taking whittaker to bursaspor :) ( %90 percent this transfer has finished)

90% of whittaker to bursaspor is finished :lol:

Shut up, no its not, whittaker is getting tied up as he's one of our main assets.

Ally said he won't be leaving

Whitts said he wants to stay

HE WILL BE GOING NOWHERE.

90% of the transfer has been finalised? Care to tell us all what the remaining 10% is?

loading it is %92 percent now :)

the remainig % 8 he dint sign yet. maybe this weekend this transfer may finish

transfer fee is about 450.000 pound. it can be little higher than this price

Rubbishbiggrin.gif

shut up. You talk shite :lol:

This may turn out to be the same sort of shite rumour we see here, but green hools16 was very helpful to the Bears who were travelling to Bursa and I doubt that he would come on here simply to wind us up.

We have already rejected £450,000 and offered him a new contract

Only way he'll leave is if he rejects it

I know that" rangers have rejected 450.000 pound bid for whittaker." so I have written that the price may be little higher

we will see soon what happens

Does it not concern you that your club only seem to be interested in signing players from Rangers? A club who play in one of the worst leagues in Europe?

I'd be pretty pissed if we started splashing the dough but were only interested in Bursaspor players

Does it not concern you that your club only seem to be interested in signing players from Rangers? A club who play in one of the worst leagues in Europe?

I'd be pretty pissed if we started splashing the dough but were only interested in Bursaspor players

I could understand you. it is frustrating.

it is very hard to make good transfer from other european leagues.Scottish league is a bit easy for making transfer. Bursaspors first interest was kris boyd , after that we interested in miller and transfer him. for keeping miller in Bursa happy we should transfer a scottish footballer - must be transfered too. this transfer take millers performance up.

this situation must be boring for you.

Perhaps Bursa have been suitably impressed with the professionalism and application of a certain Kenny Miller and are duly inspired to acquire players of a similar outlook.

Winners are an infectious breed.

Miller and whittaker are friends. Miller wants to come home. What makes you think that the 2 of them haven't spoken about Bursaspor and he is getting advice from Miller. Or less you think getting Whittaker means Miller will stay? :lol: