Kenny Wants to Come Home

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he could hve left at end of season to make sure we definiteley won league and still got big wage increase at bursa or sum1 else

But rangers accepted the offer so why is he to blame? I think Kenny would've stayed till the end of the season and played out his contract but rangers wanted some money for him even though it was a measly 400k.

But rangers accepted the offer so why is he to blame? I think Kenny would've stayed till the end of the season and played out his contract but rangers Lloyds wanted some money for him even though it was a measly 400k.

Why would anyone bring back a striker who will be 32 at the end of the year?

Far better, younger players out there who could do the exact same job as Kenny did for us if not better.

Why would anyone bring back a striker who will be 32 at the end of the year?

Far better, younger players out there who could do the exact same job as Kenny did for us if not better.

No one done better than him in Our league last year and he only played half a season so that kills your point.

But rangers accepted the offer so why is he to blame? I think Kenny would've stayed till the end of the season and played out his contract but rangers wanted some money for him even though it was a measly 400k.

Kenny could have knocked back Bursa and signed a pre-contract instead, I'm sure Walter and Ally would have been happy with that.... Lloyds no but they can't force a player to leave.

Would take him back no bother. He left when we had no money and no security for him as the ownership farce ran on. He has a family to think of and 50000 reasons a week were flashed in his face. Of course he was going to take it. I mean he's not even a rangers fan so his mind set is different from ours. He's only been away a matter if months and would slot back into the team no problem.

Get him back ally

He knocked back Birmingham as well did he not ? after we accepted an offer for him.

How about we dont bring Miller back :sherlock:

Buy a player 10 years younger that we can sell on for a profit and can also score goals in the SPL. In a poorer team than Rangers aswell :sherlock:

Any ideas ?

How about we dont bring Miller back :sherlock:

Buy a player 10 years younger that we can sell on for a profit and can also score goals in the SPL. In a poorer team than Rangers aswell :sherlock:

Any ideas ?

That sounds like a plan . Id suggest anyone but David goodwillie and we are onto a winner !!

That sounds like a plan . Id suggest anyone but David goodwillie and we are onto a winner !!

Aw man a was jusnni suggest goodwillie :D:sherlock: But then again i dont have a problem with him :rolleyes:

No one done better than him in Our league last year and he only played half a season so that kills your point.

What about all the other seasons? What about Boyd who scored for fun up here? Was he the best player in our year? No, no he wasn't.

Miller went through as many on here describe it "a purple patch" where he was on form. I stand by my point that there's far better younger players out there who can do the same job as him, if not better.

Jelavic is far superior to Miller and we got him from the Austrian league. What's to stop us finding another striker from other leagues out there? I didn't say a new signing would have to be from our league.

What about all the other seasons? What about Boyd who scored for fun up here? Was he the best player in our year? No, no he wasn't.

Miller went through as many on here describe it "a purple patch" where he was on form. I stand by my point that there's far better younger players out there who can do the same job as him, if not better.

Jelavic is far superior to Miller and we got him from the Austrian league. What's to stop us finding another striker from other leagues out there? I didn't say a new signing would have to be from our league.

Who's the better younger players. ?

Jelavic cost 4 million quid millers rumoured to be costing 450k not too shabby for last seasons top goalscorer.

Who's the better younger players. ?

Jelavic cost 4 million quid millers rumoured to be costing 450k not too shabby for last seasons top goalscorer.

That's for our scouting system to find out.

But honestly, please don't tell me that you're saying there isn't a better, younger striker out there that could play for us?