Kenny Wants to Come Home

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a different life style to u and I. He has the oppertunity to give his children and wife the best life possible so he is obviously going to do it. I would do the same, so would everyone on here.

£7K after tax in Glasgow or £50k after tax in Turkey? Deal me in!

This couple of months of big money has possibly ruined his career. Serves him right. If he doesnt come back to us who will want him and how much will he then earn?

This couple of months of big money has possibly ruined his career. Serves him right. If he doesnt come back to us who will want him and how much will he then earn?

Ruined? How is that?

On last seasons form at Rangers and 5 goals in 15 appearances in a league he is a stranger to I'm sure he can get a job in Britain, and earn more than £14k a week.

Ruined? How is that?

On last seasons form at Rangers and 5 goals in 15 appearances in a league he is a stranger to I'm sure he can get a job in Britain, and earn more than £14k a week.

He'll probably go to the championship for a year, do shite, then no cunt will want him (tu)

He might even stick turkey out another year and bag himself another £2M odd.

Nah, he's been shite there and he's at a shite team too.

He chased the quick buck ahead of success and stability and he will pay a heavy price for it if he doesn't get a deal back here.

Turkey is notorious for being a very hostile and unstable place for a footballer. They will chase you out very quickly if things do not go right.

Nah, he's been shite there and he's at a shite team too.

He chased the quick buck ahead of success and stability and he will pay a heavy price for it if he doesn't get a deal back here.

Turkey is notorious for being a very hostile and unstable place for a footballer. They will chase you out very quickly if things do not go right.

Can't say he's been good or bad a don't watch Turkish football at all.

Bursa wer chasing 2 in a row when he went to them but they fell away rapidly. He felt a years extension wasn't stable enough for someone his age.

Ad have done the same as him and a support rangers he doesnt. The world revolves around money afterall.

Can't say he's been good or bad a don't watch Turkish football at all.

Bursa wer chasing 2 in a row when he went to them but they fell away rapidly. He felt a years extension wasn't stable enough for someone his age.

Ad have done the same as him and a support rangers he doesnt. The world revolves around money afterall.

22 goals in half a season for Rangers, 5 in Turkey. Worked out really well for him 33455412.jpg

I would prefer we didnt bring him back. Nothing to do with his decision to leave in January as i believe that a) he never really had a choice and b) no-one on here, faced with the decision of taking a paycut or earning £50k a week in a warm country, in their right mind would stay in Scotland. I also dont have any hang ups about the whole Celtic thing and once bitten etc. For me its just about Kenny. I think he hit a purple patch last season and im not sure he will repeat it. For me, i would go for a younger striker. (tu)

(tu)

IMO he wanted to go, down tools an chased the £££

fuck him

Was he not offered a new contract with a massive decrease in wages - 30% decrease or something like that?

If so, you can't expect someone to accept that, especially someone who is not a Rangers man.

As for Kenny Miller returning - a big no for me, we have moved on.

He has pace and could be a good partner for Jelavic. If we don't buy him I think he'll play in England. I don't see the scum trying to take him back

SSN say Wigan and Blackburn are in for him.I cant see why he would come back to us unless we change the terms of the contract he was offered.Even then I doubt we would be willing to offer what either Wigan or Blackburn can offer.

Some of the reactions are pathetic tbh. If your boss came to you and said you can stay but you must take a massive wage cut or you can leave and more than double you wage what would you do?

he could hve left at end of season to make sure we definiteley won league and still got big wage increase at bursa or sum1 else