Rino Gattuso

krissg910

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I'm going to choose to not believe Dunny on this one, despite his previous correct predictions.

Not a chance.

Really? He did fuck all against them in any of the CL games against them a couple of seasons back.

Very overated imo..not as good as he used to be..a no for me. And yes he struggled badly against the scum back then.

Can't see where Dunny has written this, therefore I will not beleive it!!

*edit* I found it an now totally change my mind (tu)

Hawl hawl hawl that was just my answer to the competition!! I didnt say anything!!! Right i never post anything until i know its 90% true, so ill explain myself on this one, a well connected fan i know is 65% confident this was goin to happen, he told me loads of stuff which came true so no need for me to doubt him, aparantly whyte and mccoist want to grab the fans attention right away to

boost season tivkets and make a statement that they will sign quality at good prices!!

If it was to be gattuso i personnally would absolutely love it if the wee man came back cause he is quality and he loves Mccoist and would break his neck for him!! Sign him in a second!! If this one comes off im retiring!!

Hawl hawl hawl that was just my answer to the competition!! I didnt say anything!!! Right i never post anything until i know its 90% true, so ill explain myself on this one, a well connected fan i know is 65% confident this was goin to happen, he told me loads of stuff which came true so no need for me to doubt him, aparantly whyte and mccoist want to grab the fans attention right away to

boost season tivkets and make a statement that they will sign quality at good prices!!

If it was to be gattuso i personnally would absolutely love it if the wee man came back cause he is quality and he loves Mccoist and would break his neck for him!! Sign him in a second!! If this one comes off im retiring!!

People would certainly take notice of a purchase like that, if he was willing to take a pay cut It would be a no brainer!! He's mentioned every transfer window tho so it will b more hope than expectation from me. Would be a great acquisition for the team as a whole as Imo he is exactly the type of player we were missing last season..

Gattuso will remain at Milan, after rejecting a proposal from the Russian Anzhi, where team play the Brazilian Roberto Carlos.

"I had a serious proposal of Anzhi, but preferred to stay in Milan Milan is my family in football and my heart has chosen this club," said the Italian international, when explaining their stay in the Italian champions.

Gennaro Gattuso is 33 and has another year on his contract with Milan, who represents team since the 1999/2000 season, where he comes from Salernitana. The only experience he had been abroad in Scotland, particularly at Glasgow Rangers, having defended the jersey of Protestants in a season and a half.

(tu) I was havin a laugh to be honest !! Obviously you know someone in the know, but just personally I can see some marquee signing being made. We are being linked to all these free agents and bosmans and I just a feeling the club is working away behind the scenes on something much bigger!

"the jersey of Protestants":lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:Jersey of Protestants! Immense :lol:

Come back and defend the Proddy jerseys Rino!You know it makes sense. ;)

I didnt write it :rolleyes::lol:

just to make that clear :P

Gennaro Gattuso has revealed he is to stay at AC Milan after turning down a move to Russia.

Dagestan-based club Anzhi Makhachkala were said to have offered Gattuso the chance of a summer transfer away from the San Siro.

But the 33-year-old midfielder has decided to remain in Milan, having played for the club since joining from Salernitana in 1999.

"I evaluated the offer," Gattuso told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"It was an important offer but in the end, I believe it is better to be with the family at home.

"I have been 12 years at Milan and it's my home."

The Italian made 31 league appearances this season to help Milan clinch the Scudetto for the first time since 2004.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6970603,00.html