Rino Gattuso

krissg910

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love it to happen but i dont think it will. Im too young to remember him play for us too so id love to see him in a Rangers shirt. Canny imagine lennon starting any of his shite with him about and broonaldo would shit himself every time Rino came near him :chopometer:

In a heartbeat, he is a tremendous player with bags of experience, he has been playing at Milan who are renound for nurturing elderly talents. More over he would play for the badge, any blue nose with talent is welcome back for me.

In a heartbeat, he is a tremendous player with bags of experience, he has been playing at Milan who are renound for nurturing elderly talents. More over he would play for the badge, any blue nose with talent is welcome back for me.

Makes them sound like pensioners in a nursing home :lol:

Would be a stick on to get sent off in his first old firm game

We all thought that about Diouf too , and he was carrying a lot of " luggage" , a lot more than Rino . I think he'd be a great signing

I'm surprised at how many folk saying that they wouldn't want him. I think it's unlikely that he'll be back but if it was an option, I'd fucking love for him to come back. He would still do a good job for us.

I'm surprised at how many folk saying that they wouldn't want him. I think it's unlikely that he'll be back but if it was an option, I'd fucking love for him to come back. He would still do a good job for us.

Well said mate.

I agree that this probably wont happen, but id take him back in a heartbeat. Theres not many better at breakin up play, and few in the game are as passionate, and solid! Id love to see him against that cunt kayal, he'd rip him a new one.

Would love it to happen but i dont think it will. Im too young to remember him play for us too so id love to see him in a Rangers shirt. Canny imagine lennon starting any of his shite with him about and broonaldo would shit himself every time Rino came near him :chopometer:

Really? He did fuck all against them in any of the CL games against them a couple of seasons back.