Marky.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Capatain of the tarriers 3 titles

wasnt fucking difficult

him and frankenstein's son just kicked everything that came near the tarriers box,

how many legs did him and caldwell break in they 3 seasons, im sure it was at least 4

and if anyone is truely thinking of this move, remember mcmanus' assault on driver when hearts beat them in the league cup,

i wouldnt even give the horrible cunt a season ticket for ibroxx, never mind a fucking contract and a wage from our glorious club

wasnt fucking difficult

him and frankenstein's son just kicked everything that came near the tarriers box,

how many legs did him and caldwell break in they 3 seasons, im sure it was at least 4

and if anyone is truely thinking of this move, remember mcmanus' assault on driver when hearts beat them in the league cup,

i wouldnt even give the horrible cunt a season ticket for ibroxx, never mind a fucking contract and a wage from our glorious club

Neither was winning the title against Mowbray

You are undermining the work of Davie Weir last season

Good player. I'd probably take him. (tu)

He is pish, a big thug who kicks, pulls and gives away fouls.

His positioning is dreadful and his distribution is laughable.

Clearly this site is the new shithole of transfer rumours after the McFadden one earlier. Can we not limit transfer rumours to relatively reliable sources? These threads are dreadful.

And it's a big 'no thanks' from me. Seemed a decent enough guy but a truly woeful centre half

Still love him for Scoring that last minute goal for Scotland against Liectenstein mind you