Torsten Frings

Broxi

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( cringe , foreigner , check , age, doesn't matter he is a foreigner ...

So u are unhappy that we signed Jelavic, Bougherra, Papac etc. ?

27 Players made an appearance last season, 20 of which were British 14 of them Scottish so it's not like we are short of home grown talent.

So u are unhappy that we signed Jelavic, Bougherra, Papac etc. ?

27 Players made an appearance last season, 20 of which were British 14 of them Scottish so it's not like we are short of home grown talent.

Since it was a bit cryptic i'll let the stupidity slide :

He is 34 years old , if someone had suggested a 34 year old Brit , it would be , naw he's past it we need younger talent , we can do better , yadda yadda yadda .

throw in a well known foreigner and the reply turns to : what XXXXXX i would spunk my load if we signed him etc etc , thats what gets me mate (tu)

Since it was a bit cryptic i'll let the stupidity slide :

He is 34 years old , if someone had suggested a 34 year old Brit , it would be , naw he's past it we need younger talent , we can do better , yadda yadda yadda .

throw in a well known foreigner and the reply turns to : what XXXXXX i would spunk my load if we signed him etc etc , thats what gets me mate (tu)

Ahh doh a didn't get ye first time (tu)

A few more reply's posted on that forum. Most seem to think it could happen.

Also one poster said something like "not many more attractive adresses in european football" I liked that comment.

Seems weird it would be us linked with him. Dont know if the journalist whos twitter it is from is reliable.

Ist Frings Protestant?

Könnte in der schottischen Liga nochmal aufdrehen, wenn er mit der harten Gangart zurecht kommt. Allerdings zahlt man dort keine großen Gehälter. Nochmal eben abkassieren ist dort nicht für Thorsten.

Fucking bigots :craphead:

in todays sun.

RANGERS have been offered the chance to sign German World Cup ace Torsten Frings.

The midfielder, 34, is looking for a new club after being told that he can leave Werder Bremen, although he has an offer to join their coaching staff.

But Frings wants to look at options which would let him play on and SunSport can reveal he's offered his services to Gers.

Boss Ally McCoist is considering him as an option.

He wants to add experience to his midfield and Frings had a magnificent career at the top level. He made 70 international appearances - playing in the World Cup in 2002 and 2006.

He's nearing the end of his career but it would be seen as a major coup for McCoist if he could lure him to Ibrox this summer.

Meanwhile, Gers target David Vaughan has opened talks with West Brom.

The Welsh international midfielder has been looked at by McCoist for a Bosman switch to Ibrox.

The 28-year-old has held talks with the SPL champs as well as Sunderland after his Blackpool contract expired.