Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Mate i take all your points, agree with all of them. They do hate us thats for sure.

But mark my words, someone will pay £2M for goodwillie.

Looks like we will be getting Goodwillie and Verhoek, not too bad if it means cashing in on Boughie, love the guy sometimes but he has been treading water for a while now. Algeria is always his priority (quite right too I guess). I think this is the best bit of business Ally could do. Jela really needs a striker beside him and hopefully we can bump Fudu while we are at it. Davis, Ortiz, Verhoek, around about the middle. Goian, Papac, Wallace, possibly Carlos or Juhaz keeping the ball away from Shagger..

This is becoming a farce , goodwillie is a must. we need players for the team not just the squad , right through the spine of the team we need a player cb cm cf on top of that we need a left winger. after these players are signed then move onto squad fillers like davidson , bedoya etc .

After travelling down from thurso last friday to watch the rangers hearts game i was appaled by the performance, likewise vs malmo we lacked pace , composure and more importantly quality.

Naismith is better on the right of mid , he brings good energy to the midfeild and is wasted up front. Surely Fleck could have played just of jela and allowed naisy to go out wide . Davis so desperatley needs a partner in midfeild , again he was wasted out right vs hearts .

lets get this deal over the line rangers , if we have the money our owner says we do then stop penny pinching and lets get on with it because if not were in serious shit this season

Looks like we will be getting Goodwillie and Verhoek, not too bad if it means cashing in on Boughie, love the guy sometimes but he has been treading water for a while now. Algeria is always his priority (quite right too I guess). I think this is the best bit of business Ally could do. Jela really needs a striker beside him and hopefully we can bump Fudu while we are at it. [Davis, Ortiz, Verhoek, around about the middle. Goian, Papac, Wallace, possibly Carlos or Juhaz keeping the ball away from Shagger..

:drugang:

markbenstead Mark Benstead

Houston confirms asking price for goodwillie is 2 million. #Dufc #rangers

#Dufc - Houston also thinks England would be better option than Glasgow. Houston dismisses reported interest from #Celtic .

#Dufc boss Peter Houston says David goodwillie has told him he'd rather move to England than remain in Scotland.

Interesting...

This is becoming a farce , goodwillie is a must. we need players for the team not just the squad , right through the spine of the team we need a player cb cm cf on top of that we need a left winger. after these players are signed then move onto squad fillers like davidson , bedoya etc .

After travelling down from thurso last friday to watch the rangers hearts game i was appaled by the performance, likewise vs malmo we lacked pace , composure and more importantly quality.

Naismith is better on the right of mid , he brings good energy to the midfeild and is wasted up front. Surely Fleck could have played just of jela and allowed naisy to go out wide . Davis so desperatley needs a partner in midfeild , again he was wasted out right vs hearts .

lets get this deal over the line rangers , if we have the money our owner says we do then stop penny pinching and lets get on with it because if not were in serious shit this season

Squad fillers like Bedoya? Have you seen him play to call him a "squad filler"?

Just what is it going to take for us to stump up £2M!

Yet MORE dropped points on Saturday?

We need this to happen NOW, ideally in time for him to play on Saturday because it can only mean one awesome thing (hopefully) ...........

Naisy drops to RM, Davis slots in one and Edu or McCulloch get shafted to the bench.

Job done (tu)

To everybody saying he wants a move to Rangers, it was pretty obvious that this was coming. He is being advised by his club and agent so it was inevitable they would try and force him into a move down south.

I really don't think we'd still be going to all this trouble if he actually wanted to move down south, Benchpress is trying to stir shit up, unless anyone can show me a quote of Goodwillie saying it?

If it comes down to a player choosing between us and them the days of them outbidding and offering a higher wage than us are now gone. The Rangers will not be outbid for wages by the scum meaning the player will decide where he is going not Thomson. Celtic are severly in debt and need to sell before they can buy.

i have indeed seen him play and to be honest hes not any better than what weve got already.

Can you point me in the direction of the channels you watch him on for Orbrero? You can barely get a link for the top Swedish teams never mind Orbrero! I bet alot on these types of games and struggle to get a link other than bet 365 and there text commentary service. I have seen him twice for the Yanks and twice he has looked good and a consideribly different option to what we currently have

Can you point me in the direction of the channels you watch him on for Orbrero? You can barely get a link for the top Swedish teams never mind Orbrero! I bet alot on these types of games and struggle to get a link other than bet 365 and there text commentary service. I have seen him twice for the Yanks and twice he has looked good and a consideribly different option to what we currently have

The good thing is that you mention"looked good and a consideribly different option to what we currently have" That s what we need a new dimention to the team.

The good thing is that you mention"looked good and a consideribly different option to what we currently have" That s what we need a new dimention to the team.

He is slightly different as Wylde is a hit and run type player, Ortiz is quite tricky but lacks pace, Davis should be in the centre at all times and big Laff is better upfront! He will give us something different!

EDIT - I cant say for certain how he will handle the pressure here though

From the very little i have seen of bedoya. He seems to be the kind of player that will play right left or centre and be the player just to drift into the space between defence and midfield of the opposition and look to recieve the ball and attack with it.

i have seen him play on 4 occasions , twice for usa , although if edu can get a game for them and bedoya has to sit on the bench for most of the gold cup i think that says it all.

Anyway my post was not to have a dig a bedoya it was to underline the fact that we are struggling for quality in impotant positions .

Some people have to take the blue tinted glasses of and actually see whats in front of them , rangers have been pish poor so far , and have mcgregor to thank that the scorelines have not been more embarrising than they were.

We need a partner for jela , we need a partner for davis , we need a partner for goian because boogies going. we also need a left winger. argue with that all you want but the proof is in the pudding

Looks like we are getting bartley back atm so not alls doom and gloom :P

Where is this from other than the Sun? Of Bartley comes in then its either Cuellar or the Anderleht lad who will come in