Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

My dad just said about something asked by the pitch side interviewer today when interviewing McCoist. He says a question was asked about a striker and thinks it was Goodwillie but he couldn't make it our right.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

My dad just said about something asked by the pitch side interviewer today when interviewing McCoist. He says a question was asked about a striker and thinks it was Goodwillie but he couldn't make it our right.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Interviewer asked him if Goodwillie deal was off, McCoist said no, he wasn't a Blackburn player yet and our people were talking with Utd's people and he wasn't giving up hope.

Interviewer asked him if Goodwillie deal was off, McCoist said no, he wasn't a Blackburn player yet and our people were talking with Utd's people and he wasn't giving up hope.

Cheers mate (tu)

Don't see the point in "talking with Utd's people"! We know what they want, they will not budge for anything less than £2m!

Cheers mate (tu)

Don't see the point in "talking with Utd's people"! We know what they want, they will not budge for anything less than £2m!

From what I can gather the £2m isn't the stumbling block - it's the add on's.

It seems United are being unrealistic in terms of the percentage they'd be looking for if and when we sell him at a future date.

Ultimately I think it will boil down to where Goodwillie himself wants to play as I think both Rangers and Blackburn will eventually meet United's transfer demands.

Few twists and turns ahead I reckon but after being on the floor last night we're back in there and still throwing punches.... :5536:

ABSOLUTELY!!! (tu)

Goodwillie's always been one of McCoists top targets, posssibly Number 1.

There's no way on Earth we'll be giving this one up without a fight.

I think we'll all know where he's going very soon..... :sherlock:

lol last week we all thought it was JAIL, and don't pass go and don't collect £200 lol