Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

We chase a player for 2 months...they told us 2 months ago what they would sell for and not a penny less and for 2 months we penny pinched.

Blackburn come in and within 2 days they have got him.

I'm sorry but for all i don't think he will be a big miss we have just embarrassed ourselves once again.This is not a player we may be interested in,this was our top target according to our manager and we have made ourselves look like amateurs..

I've a feeling Whyte doesn't want Ally in charge and won't release the cash he needs.

I imagine if Goodwillie is sensible then he wouldnt touch Blackburn with a bargepole. They are chronic and his EPL "dream" will end up a championship one in the end up!...and still on more money than he'd get from us and in a better league

fixed

Oh well then thats him! Shite team, one that create barely any chances and play infront of one man and a dog. Exciting stuff for this "prestigious" talent!

are you describing us or blackburn :P

Oh well then thats him! Shite team, one that create barely any chances and play infront of one man and a dog. Exciting stuff for this "prestigious" talent!

Well who can blame him.

It's Rangers' fault no one elses.We didn't offer what he was worth and penny pinched and made a fool of ourselves.Blackburn gave UTD what they wanted and no one else did so Goodwillie has a chance to play in the worlds richest and biggest league and make a name for himself down south.

Blame Rangers and not Goodwillie

still trying to get my head around blackburn being a dream move haha

Its the Premiership, one of the biggest leagues in the world. If he gets into first team, then he will be playing against Man utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Man City REGULARLY... or he can come to us and play dunfermline, st mirren, kilmarnock, aberdeen REGULARLY

also, we may offer him around 15k a week.. or go down south for 30k +

i know which one id dream about

Well who can blame him.

It's Rangers' fault no one elses.We didn't offer what he was worth and penny pinched and made a fool of ourselves.Blackburn gave UTD what they wanted and no one else did so Goodwillie has a chance to play in the worlds richest and biggest league and make a name for himself down south.

Blame Rangers and not Goodwillie

Im not blaming anyone! He still may end up at Rangers but the knicker wetters on here change there mood depending what way a story goes! they change their stance reguarly! Lets be honest he will last one maybe 2 years at Blackburn if he does go before ending up at Rangers or another championship club

I imagine if Goodwillie is sensible then he wouldnt touch Blackburn with a bargepole. They are chronic and his EPL "dream" will end up a championship one in the end up!

Or he does enough in the Premiership to get himself a move to another Premiership club like Stephen Fletcher did.

Blackburns bid is starting to sound like a load of bollocks too be honest as pathetic as our transfer dealings have been handled am pretty sure we wouldn't have offered 1.8 million if a 2.8 million bid had been accepted or would we...........

Or he does enough in the Premiership to get himself a move to another Premiership club like Stephen Fletcher did.

Fletcher went from one bottom of the pile EPL club to another! Exciting stuff

For what its worth, this is what I think.

Rangers want Goodwillie

Goodwillie wants Rangers

Utd know this

Utd conjur up interest from down south, to get the price they want.

Rangers know Goodwillie wants a move to Ibrox and are waiting on Utd to crack.

Utd wait until deadline day, and sell to Rangers for 50k under their asking price.

Goodwillie gets injured in his first game.

Cunts on here start a thread about how we spent too much on Goodwillie.

Muff goes mental and kills Boab.

I could do a better job at our transfers and I a fucking kid :anguish:

We've been chasing this guy for who knows how long, years! Yet we fuck around with 4 rejected bids when before Goodwillie would have jumped at the chance to come. Then Blackpool come in with a higher offer, still not enough but gives us competition.

Blackburn go in with a decent first offer that gets knocked back but are straight in hours later and get him more or less signed.

Shambles!

PS. SSN there, interview with Ally:

"I thought we played alright against Malmo" doh doh

For what its worth, this is what I think.

Rangers want Goodwillie

Goodwillie wants Rangers

Utd know this

Utd conjur up interest from down south, to get the price they want.

Rangers know Goodwillie wants a move to Ibrox and are waiting on Utd to crack.

Utd wait until deadline day, and sell to Rangers for 50k under their asking price.

Goodwillie gets injured in his first game.

Cunts on here start a thread about how we spent too much on Goodwillie.

Muff goes mental and kills Boab.

Goodwillie moves to Blackburn

(tu)

I could do a better job at our transfers and I a fucking kid :anguish:

We've been chasing this guy for who knows how long, years! Yet we fuck around with 4 rejected bids when before Goodwillie would have jumped at the chance to come. Then Blackpool come in with a higher offer, still not enough but gives us competition.

Blackburn go in with a decent first offer that gets knocked back but are straight in hours later and get him more or less signed.

Shambles!

PS. SSN there, interview with Ally:

"I thought we played alright against Malmo" doh doh

get a grip ally we were fucking rotten and couldn't even get close to the sweedish cunts!