Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

So it looks like he won't be coming here. Hopefully Rangers have another striker in mind, and that they actually do some good business and get the player in reasonably quickly.

Really need a replacement for Edu/McCulloch more than we need another striker. I don't think we know the full story on how we are playing Dundee United. I think United are playing mind games to up the money and Whyte is playing poker, calling their bluff, I mean, late late bid from Rangers last night barely at the £2million mark after Rovers so-called offer.

I know one thing... the Mhedia know even less than we do.

That cunt Spencer on the radio saying there's been a snag in the deal with blackburn . They've accepted the 2milion with 800k add ons with a future percentage aswell .

But rangers had a bid rejected last night . Maybe dg doesn't want to go to blackburn .

However , I'd be furious if we matched blackburns offer which imo is way beyond his value .

Goodwillie has signed for Blackburn I am led to believe. The player wants to go and the terms on the table will be easy for him to accept. Will probably be concluded early next week.

According to Jim Spence, Blackburn move may have hit a snag and rangers HAVE made a late bid

http://news.bbc.co.u...rem/9552130.stm

I did notice Ally was on his mobile phone around 20 to 12 on the pitch at Mcdermaid! Maybe that was why! You would need to be out yer tits to sign for Blackburn

Another one from our last bid yesterday then? wacko.gif ally just said there he wants him.

I know goodwillie isnt the brightest but as i say you would need to be stupid to sign for Blackburn, a club going nowhere