Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

no m8 they dond HAVE to . its up to them who the sell there player to and for how much . if the blackburn deal falls threw they will accept our bid about 5 mins after it .

Thanks mate.

Our penny pinching biscuit tin mentality looks as though it's just about to bite us right in the arse!

He's exactly the type of player we should be pushing the boat out for, a young Scottish International whose value is sure to rise, oh, and he just happens to be a Rangers fan.

Yet even now, after all this, we stlill haven't had a bid accepted by United!! Unbefuckinlievable!!!

Please, please, please get the fucking money out now Rangers and tell the boy to save himself a journey down South and get his arse over to Ibrox! Stop losing out on signing targets for a few hundred poxy grand!

How do u know that?

Thats taking it up to what they want though. the said they would accept a bid with add ons as long as it take sit up to 2million.

Lying bastards. I hope they get stuck with him and don't get any fucking money.

no they want two million up front, b'burn have offerd that plus 800k in addons thats 2.8, we've offerd 1.7 plus 500k in addons which is 2.2

Dundee United are taking the piss with us, there is no doubt about it.

They don't want him in our team and Thompson does not like us, the horrible wee scrot that he is.

Not that I want that cunt liking us.

Spence I wouldnt spit on if he were on fire because he does nothing but lie when it comes to us.

Chick Young is irelevant to the modern SPL.

Evidenced by the fact he never shuts up about our finances. Someone wants to tell Chick that our troubles on that front are over and aw, sorry Charles, no more gravy train. :(

Poor Chick.

Has jim spence got twitter?

Dundee United are taking the piss with us, there is no doubt about it.

They don't want him in our team and Thompson does not like us, the horrible wee scrot that he is.

Not that I want that cunt liking us.

He knows where the boy wants to go and he's hoping Blackburns ability to pay huge wages(in comparison)will sway the boy to leave Scotland.

BBC Radio Scotland, 5 mins ago. Breaking story. Still short.

So, after all this 'back and forth' we've still not even bid the £2m they want ffs?

Christ, DO we really want him? Doesnt look like it, does it?

So, after all this 'back and forth' we've still not even bid the £2m they want ffs?

Christ, DO we really want him? Doesnt look like it, does it?

Maybe we did bid the £2m they want but Blackburn have still offered more, they aren't going to accept just £2m.