Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

soon see tommorrow. Could be a really quick signing within the day if we want it done by 11 pm.

Not getting my hopes up though.

someone just said that on ff aswell, then he said this

Ahhh ok mate, thanks!

We will know in around 14 hours. He will not be signed untill Friday i would imagine if all this is true it would be done after the Europa leauge game tommorow night

We have already had a bid of 1.5 thrown out why do some on here act like wee waens? The next bid if one comes will meet the valuation for him!

'Cos hes 14.

We have already had a bid of 1.5 thrown out why do some on here act like wee waens? The next bid if one comes will meet the valuation for him!

because the clubs transfer policy is ridiculous

because the clubs transfer policy is ridiculous

We offered them just under the value they asked for and if we do go for him again then we will meet their valuation. What about Cuellar? Is that just a laugh we bidded what we did for him?

Correct. (tu)

You should see the letter of complaint i have for Spence if we sign this lad! :)

I know the cunt is a utd fan but Spence is one vile bastard and tbh i reckon he would rather he never came to Rangers

soon see tommorrow. Could be a really quick signing within the day if we want it done by 11 pm.

Not getting my hopes up though.

it wouldn't matter if he signed before 11 tomorrow because he cant play in the champs league qualfier as he played for utd in the uefa cup last week

it wouldn't matter if he signed before 11 tomorrow because he cant play in the champs league qualfier as he played for utd in the uefa cup last week

aw aye :lol:(tu)

We offered them just under the value they asked for and if we do go for him again then we will meet their valuation. What about Cuellar? Is that just a laugh we bidded what we did for him?

Trying to get players for what their actually worth?

I'll give you Cuellar but for Miller, Rodriguez, Bedoya and Wallace the clubs have told us how much they've wanted, we went in for less than half of it and when they laugh in our face we walk away!

I'll give you Cuellar but for Miller, Rodriguez, Bedoya and Wallace the clubs have told us how much they've wanted, we went in for less than half of it and when they laugh in our face we walk away!

You mean like Hearts and Espanyol who both raised the bar when we bid the amounts asked? Bedoya can be had for nothing in 4 months nearly. Any more than 200k would be ott and i dont even know how much we did bif for him!