Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

NOW BEFORE ANYONE SHOOTS ME DOWN. This was passed to me by a boy that supports Dundee utd whos on my fb.

Rumours that Goodwillie has been pulled from tonights squad are wide off the mark.

Dundee utd know their chances of going through to the group stages are very slim, so they want goodwillie to help them get as far as they can.

1.4million and fleck on loan for a season, seems to have been put on the table by us, and goodwillie IS in talks with us and all Rangers and Goodwillie are waiting on is the green light from Dundee Utd which could come this evening if they go out.

Goodwillie will not be going to cardiff, hes holding out for a move to Rangers and if it doesnt happen, he'll hold out. Reports that hes agreed a contract with them are wide off the mark.

And, Goodwillie rape case is not due yet, even though hes been charged their it could still be thrown out due to lack of evidence.

AGAIN, this was passed to me from a dundee utd fan, and id take it with a pinch, if not a whole bottle, of salt.

thought id pass it on anyway though.

Rumour is Goodie has pulled his facebook page due to him possibly getting his move to ibrox from someone i know who knows him, if we going to sign him his case must be getting dropped. He wants to come to Rangers no one else and Rangers have been back in touch with Dundee Utd to thrash out a deal time will tell..

Why can't we just sign him, and tell him if your in prison for 6 months then we won't pay you for those six months, If he had any respect he'd agree to that, don't know if it's possible though :lol: .

u would want a convicted rapist on our club ??

Who would that be?

I think he was meaning it in reply to the post above...that "IF" Goodwillie was convicted we just wouldn't pay him whilst he was in jail...

There is no way we would allow a convicted rapist at the club!

NOW BEFORE ANYONE SHOOTS ME DOWN. This was passed to me by a boy that supports Dundee utd whos on my fb.

Rumours that Goodwillie has been pulled from tonights squad are wide off the mark.

Dundee utd know their chances of going through to the group stages are very slim, so they want goodwillie to help them get as far as they can.

1.4million and fleck on loan for a season, seems to have been put on the table by us, and goodwillie IS in talks with us and all Rangers and Goodwillie are waiting on is the green light from Dundee Utd which could come this evening if they go out.

Goodwillie will not be going to cardiff, hes holding out for a move to Rangers and if it doesnt happen, he'll hold out. Reports that hes agreed a contract with them are wide off the mark.

And, Goodwillie rape case is not due yet, even though hes been charged their it could still be thrown out due to lack of evidence.

AGAIN, this was passed to me from a dundee utd fan, and id take it with a pinch, if not a whole bottle, of salt.

thought id pass it on anyway though.

hope its right (tu)