Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

David Goodwillie has said he is talking to Rangers, he hopes to know within the next week regarding the allegations court case etc, he said he is confident that this will come to nothing and then he can make a decision and so can the clubs interested in him but Rangers would be his choice!

were ya hear that

How can any of you people believe Jim 'I've locked myself in a toilet Live on air' spence, one he has shit for brains two he hates all things rangers.

I said the other day i didnt know whether to believe him or not and also said Jim Traynor seemed puzzled by Spences claims.

someone on ff started a thread saying

I said i would post after i had been to his house to speak to him, i was there for a seperate issue. I asked him what his plans were and if he would come to Rangers his reply was "i am talking to Rangers" he hopes to know within the next week regarding the allegations court case etc, he said he is confident that this will come to nothing and then he can make a decision and so can the clubs interested in him but Rangers would be his choice, i told him to sign he told me about Miller and the Cardiff thing which i was unaware, anyway thats all that was said and will post if i find out more.

From follow follow

Goodwillie case dropped tommorrow

The rape case against DG will be formally dropped tommorrow. Everything is agreed with the crown prosecution but the only delay has been because Frank Mullholland (Lord Advocate) was on holiday until today.

We are aware of this and its expected a bid of £2m will be lodged, and accepted, as soon as its all official.

Source; players legal team

Got told today he is going to be signed by the weekend. Dont know if any truth in the rumour but thought would share anyway.

Looking more like it now. Case to be dropped tommorow and should be a Rangers player by Friday. Apparently, i just thought id at that to the end of post.

Tbh that would be beliveable if it wasnt assault he was up for tommorow :rolleyes:

someone just said that on ff aswell, then he said this

The two cases are totally seperate. Regardless of any timetable concerning the assault charge or anything happening with it tommorrow the alleged rape case will be dropped tommorrow. Its this incident Rangers have been concerned about, the assault they believe will be red penned at a later date too.