Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Kean will get sacked a couple of months into the season

Blackburn will get relegated

Goodwillie will be left to Rot away when a new foreign manager comes in

We better not bid for the wee prick when it does

Rangers fan my hoop

If it was me then then I'd never be off the fucking phone to that specky rodent telling him I want to go to nobody but the rangers

Yeah cos it is that easy doh

Yeah cos it is that easy doh

How is it not , the player holds all the aces ,how many players over the years have went to clubs that have not always been the highest bidder /or paying the highest wages ,there must be hundreds , for talking sake if we match blackburns bid and are maybe willing to pay him 2/3 k a week less than blackburn , would you like to fight it out in a relegation battle or play in the CL and win trophy's with us , 2/3 k a week is a lot of dough but it's not that different when your probably gona get 15/20 k anyway ,I know what I would be doing , telling utd to take a hike and move my belongings over to auchenhowie

I've no reason to doubt McCoist, if he's under the impression we have no chance of having any bid accepted for Goodwillie then it's in Goodwillie's interests to take the only offer on the table instead of staying at Dundee United.

This whole saga is full of strange stories and twists, I'll be glad when it's done.

i know you guys say dont listen to tweets but these seem fairly gen

31706d36-0e22-4850-b05a-e6ba394a3228_normal.pngSpookyfish Chris IMO if Goodwillie doesn't put pen to paper today fire him back off to Scotland and withdraw the bid #Rovers2 minutes agoimage_normal.jpgroversinsider Blackburn Rovers Spy GOODWILLIE...to make a final decision BUT it has definitely swung in Blackburn's favour 75% likely now #Rovers2 minutes agoimage_normal.jpgroversinsider Blackburn Rovers Spy GOODWILLIE...he REALLY liked what the owners had to say and what Kean had to say. He is still waiting for Rangers... #Rovers4 minutes ago

Goodwillies not the kind of player you pay big money to prove something.

When the Beggars at dundee utd started spouting off to the press about our dealings/transfer we should have walked away.

Does anyone else find it funny that, if you come to this thread before logging in, one of the adverts is for a season ticket @ Blackburn? :rolleyes:

I feel there are a lot of overreactions on here. We've got 4-5 experienced strikers. Granted some haven't worked out yet (Healy) and may never will for Rangers (cough Beattie cough). However, when exactly are the 'next big things' supposed to get a chance should a Naismith, Jelavic or Lafferty need replaced/subbed if we keep adding players we the fans would expect to get played ahead of them? We've got youth lining up, and I'd honestly prefer to see the likes of Little or Hemmings sit on the bench and come on when needed than see Naismith or Lafferty dropped to the bench, or Healy/Beattie dropped from the bench altogether.

I'm not saying we don't need another striker, just that I'd rather not see us spending £2m - £3m on one given the current situation and the expectation it would bring for them to be played ahead of the aforementioned. There are others out there - who I won't name for fear of derailing the conversation (but just Middlesbrough's ex-SPL contingent alone would be a good place to start that one!) - with SPL experience who could be picked up for a lot less.

Screw Scumdee.

Screw Thompson.

Screw Houston.

C'mon THE 'GERS! :uk:

Does anyone else find it funny that, if you come to this thread before logging in, one of the adverts is for a season ticket @ Blackburn? :rolleyes:

I feel there are a lot of overreactions on here. We've got 4-5 experienced strikers. Granted some haven't worked out yet (Healy) and may never will for Rangers (cough Beattie cough). However, when exactly are the 'next big things' supposed to get a chance should a Naismith, Jelavic or Lafferty need replaced/subbed if we keep adding players we the fans would expect to get played ahead of them? We've got youth lining up, and I'd honestly prefer to see the likes of Little or Hemmings sit on the bench and come on when needed than see Naismith or Lafferty dropped to the bench, or Healy/Beattie dropped from the bench altogether.

I'm not saying we don't need another striker, just that I'd rather not see us spending £2m - £3m on one given the current situation and the expectation it would bring for them to be played ahead of the aforementioned. There are others out there - who I won't name for fear of derailing the conversation (but just Middlesbrough's ex-SPL contingent alone would be a good place to start that one!) - with SPL experience who could be picked up for a lot less.

Screw Scumdee.

Screw Thompson.

Screw Houston.

C'mon THE 'GERS! :uk:

You do know the adverts that show up are in relation to what you've searched on the Internet? :lol:

Would rather take this money and add it to bids elsewhere, we don't and shouldn't need to pay over the odds here.

We made our bids (however stupid they may have been) and that is that, he has practically became their player, move on and concentrate on other targets.

You do know the adverts that show up are in relation to what you've searched on the Internet? :lol:

Net ads don't just work via cookies you know! :wink: I think you'll find that it's targetting what's been written in this forum, and not actually using a cookie from my system. Wasn't there someone on here who was actually buying a BR season ticket for his son & himself, because he could get a full season of EPL action, in a reasonable stadium, a reasonable seat and not pay more than an OF ST? If I didn't live a stone's throw away from Ibrox I'd probably consider it myself and just cherry-pick my Gers games - but that's an indictment of the standard of the SPL - not the Gers.

With all the targets we've missed out on, I hope Rangers have been smart enough to place ads through the same agency - because the amount of rival forums that where someone says "we've nicked this guy from Rangers" is ever growing!

Average SPL Strikers dont score 18 in a season for an average side with average people feeding him.

So he scored 18 goals.. Kenny Miller scored more in half a season and he's average. Let him go to Blackburn, any real Rangers fan wouldn't have to think twice.

Edit: I worded it badly... should have said average striker playing in the SPL.. Not average SPL striker.

Average SPL Strikers dont score 18 in a season for an average side with average people feeding him.

Adam Rooney scored 21 last year. In a lesser team with lesser players.

Goodwillie has the potential to be a very good striker. Don't think he'll fulfill that potential at BR.

I believe Ally on this and that Dundee Hibs wont/wouldnt sell him to us at any price so a big wake up call for him in who you can/cannot trust.Ging forward we should treat Dundee Hibs in the same manner they have dealt with us.This could turn out to be a blessing in disguise that he is off to BR although I still think it will be a disaster for him and he will eventually end up at I brox.I would like us to use the money to go for a strong CM to back up Davis and 2x CB's.That to me is far more important than a striker.We have Lafferty,Beattie and Healey to support Jelavic.If they dont show up then give a youngster a chance.