Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I don't think Goodwillie is worth £2.8Million.

But if I was Craig Whyte I'd offer £3Million just to get Goodwillie to fire a ball right at Thompsons pinger at the next match and then get Goian to take a shite in his pocket.

Horrible cunt that he is.

Win some you lose some, don't ponder and move on. We have a huge game tomorrow and that's all that matters right now.

Get into the next round and worry about who's coming in (tu)

Suddenly I'm glad it's only a friendly on Saturday, gives us more time to get some faces in before ICT.

I live in Dundee - and if Goodwillie decided to turn down BB tomorrow (which im fairly certain he would have done by now if he was gonna)

then I would walk up to tannadice and point and laugh for at least 3 hours.

If I wasn't working I'd join you. Then I'd take a piss on tannadump.

I'm starting to hate this mob more than aberdeen.

I'd love goodie to say no to bbrn and tell united if he didn't get a move to rangers he'd judt play out his contract and sign a pre-contract agreement next year. Not going to happen but that's what I would do.

Horrible c***s

Goodwillie won't get alot of hassle down in England And, he will be able to play against the best most weeks while earning good money.

He might not win anything with Blackburn but, if he plays well most weeks and scores Goals he might get a bigger team in England like Charlie Adam did.

Maybe this is what he's thinking about?

Goodwillie won't get alot of hassle down in England And, he will be able to play against the best most weeks while earning good money.

He might not win anything with Blackburn but, if he plays well most weeks and scores Goals he might get a bigger team in England like Charlie Adam did.

Maybe this is what he's thinking about?

The quotes under your sig :lol: :lol:

If carslberg did contradictions....

FFS you think we're frustrated about all of this shite. How do u think McCoist feels? Been chasing this guy since june we finally end up matching or even offering more than blackburn and, it's still rejected. Then we get told that Goian won't be able to play on wed. Everything that can go wrong for ally has gone wrong.

And it's not his fault.

But this seems to be popping up alot "Coisty, meanwhile, has still not given up hope of signing"..........

When ever i here this "has not given up hope of signing.... it's never a good sign.

Which is why us fans must stand by ally, it's clear he is trying to get players in, he knows we need them. Deep down Ally cant be 100% happy with whyte and how hes going about these deals.(would never say it in public tho.)

between 10-13 players went for only 3 signed, 7bids for an SPL forward rejected. We are now onto our 4th choice forward(whoever that may be.) We lack experience when it comes to biding for players and try to do deals, I hope it doesnt come back to bite us.

Which is why us fans must stand by ally, it's clear he is trying to get players in, he knows we need them. Deep down Ally cant be 100% happy with whyte and how hes going about these deals.(would never say it in public tho.)

between 10-13 players went for only 3 signed, 7bids for an SPL forward rejected. We are now onto our 4th choice forward(whoever that may be.) We lack experience when it comes to biding for players and try to do deals, I hope it doesnt come back to bite us.

Getting rid of the tan man will come back to haunt us, I never bought into the criticism of him. He was doing a job through very difficult times at Ibrox and still helped deliver us titles, as well as getting us some very good signings.

Getting rid of the tan man will come back to haunt us, I never bought into the criticism of him. He was doing a job through very difficult times at Ibrox and still helped deliver us titles, as well as getting us some very good signings.

on yer lunch break mate?? it's a hard one, alot of people could argue that Bain is responsible for bringing in some diddy's on big wages, but you are right, he helped bring in some real quality during his time...on the other hand, people can say the new regime is doing a fantastic job making sure we get "value" for money and not throwing money idley away for the sake of it, or equally argue that we are missing out on good targets because we are being tight...

It's a tough one, but I trust we will get it right...

If Goodwillie doesn't want to play for us and is away down south, then we move on and don't look back. Since it's also evident Scumdee UTD did everything in their power to prevent him coming here, I can't think of a better revenge than to hammer the f*ck out of those irrelevant midgie-raking wannabes every time we play them.

Wee men shuffling in big boots, trying to hold the mighty Rangers for ransom. Hell mend them all.

You never know, Goodwillie could still reject Blackburn.

Then what would that specky flat nosed cunt thomson do?

I really wish that would happen, it would really throw the cat amongst the pigeons, and leave that arsehole thompsons face covered in egg lol

Well played Blackburn though. While we showed hesitation In bidding the 2million asking price(and prob would have eventually matched it) Blackburn all but eliminated our chances of signing him by bidding significantly higher than a price we weren't initially prepared to meet. If we both bid bid 2 million then I might have fancied our chances. In the end I'm glad we are not paying over 2million for him.

Can anyone tell me who follows the English premiership whether Blackburn have vastly improved their squad?

As a look at last seasons standings show Blackburn finished 15th, 4 points above relegation.

What are the chances Goodwillie will be plying his trade in the Championship, Season 2012/2013?

Im not concerned if he signs with them or makes a last minute U-turn and ends up with us

but we do need another proven goalscorer to call upon cause if Jelavic gets injured we'd be rooked.

Lastly Dundee Utd have been pulling this shit since the days of Gough, sick of them.