Rangers vs Chelsea

One day, I'll do the full season on hospitality. Would be much more my preference.

Not sure about Chelsea game outright though, I've seen Chelsea at Ibrox before so this doesn't really excite me and I often regret going to the 'home pre-season game'

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, I'll do the full season on hospitality. Would be much more my preference.

Not sure about Chelsea game outright though, I've seen Chelsea at Ibrox before so this doesn't really excite me and I often going to the 'home pre-season game'.

not pre-season champ

Not sure about Chelsea game outright though, I've seen Chelsea at Ibrox before so this doesn't really excite me and I often going to the 'home pre-season game'.

Full season, what's that, about 6 grand? Fuck that

Once or twice a season would be great but I enjoy my Saturday routine better.

11am th our club for pints, in the Red Lion for 1:45pm for more pints, head down to Ibrox for kick off and back down the PRW for a pub crawl after the match.

11am th our club for pints, in the Red Lion for 1:45pm for more pints, head down to Ibrox for kick off and back down the PRW for a pub crawl after the match.

aye but surely its nice to put on a suit occasionally and it not being for court?

Symon Lounge say, would be £1785 or £2,040. http://www.rangers.co.uk/staticFiles/54/75/0,,5~161108,00.pdf

Don't drink really so cash bar is fine and as I don't really drink, head to ground at half 1 from home and saunter over whenever from the car park and hopefully home for 6 if not a bit later or a bit earlier if lucky.

Money isn't really an issue for hospitality folk. Not my scene, I prefer the stands with the peasants.

Fuck sake Boab, you must have some job! £2000 for a season of football!!

Money isn't really an issue for hospitality folk. Not my scene, I prefer the stands with the peasants.

Fuck sake Boab, you must have some job! £2000 for a season of football!!

Not right now, that I'd do 2k but got some ideas for it for the short-medium term...

Also not sure if I'd want to go myself.

for the Linfield game,we,the Ulster Bears offer good company,good craic,cheap food,plenty of booze and a fuckin good Sash Bash,all for the price of the boat&ticket!!!!! WATP

Cant wait to come North of the Border for this Fixture and to see all my Gers friends in Glasgow . Hope you make us Chelsea lot as welcome as ive heard you did in 2007 and hopefully we can have you at the Bridge next year . :D

God Save Our Queen

Chelsea

Rangers

Linfield

Cant wait to come North of the Border for this Fixture and to see all my Gers friends in Glasgow . Hope you make us Chelsea lot as welcome as ive heard you did in 2007 and hopefully we can have you at the Bridge next year . :D

God Save Our Queen

Chelsea

Rangers

Linfield

Course we will :uk:

God Save Our Queen

Chelsea

Rangers

Linfield

Its going to be a BRILLIANT pre-season. Over the water to celebrate our Ulster friends Linfield's 125th year and then we welcome our friends from England and their magnificent Chelsea squad.

We will be made welcome at Windsor Park and the Chelsea fans will be made welcome at Ibrox Stadium.

Enjoy your visit mate.

RULE BRITANNIA!

Its going to be a BRILLIANT pre-season. Over the water to celebrate our Ulster friends Linfield's 125th year and then we welcome our friends from England and their magnificent Chelsea squad.

We will be made welcome at Windsor Park and the Chelsea fans will be made welcome at Ibrox Stadium.

Enjoy your visit mate.

RULE BRITANNIA!

Thanks mate indeed it should be a special day . got any ideas of things to do , or were to drink upon arrival in your fantastic city ? getting in at 10.00 in the morning so got a fair bit of time . Hope you enjoy your pre season mate God bless and hope you lot are looking forward to the 6th as much as we are . :D

Thanks mate indeed it should be a special day . got any ideas of things to do , or were to drink upon arrival in your fantastic city ? getting in at 10.00 in the morning so got a fair bit of time . Hope you enjoy your pre season mate God bless and hope you lot are looking forward to the 6th as much as we are . :D

Most of the pubs in Paisley Road West are fine and The Louden you mentioned is just off PRW.