Craig Conway on his way to Ibrox?

G.Linton

I love the idea of us signing David Cooper Templeton. Good luck however negotiating with the mad Lithuanian!!

Conway would do a job for us. Even if a lot of Bears here would rather see Wylde given a shot we still need to build a squad. There's no guarantees Wylde is ready to hold down a consistent spot in the team, plus the usual risks of injuries and suspension. On a free and low wages this would be a good move for us.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I'm wrong but I can see him being another Alan Gow.

Will be no more than a squad player. We need an out and out left winger to play there and Conway always cuts back onto his right foot.

while its good to see us making moves, we badly need news on the defensive front

i do not want to start this coming season with bougherra and weir as the centre half pairing

gosh i know ...

imagine having them both as a centre half pairing , we would never win anything with those 2 , oops

I love the idea of us signing David Cooper Templeton. Good luck however negotiating with the mad Lithuanian!!

Conway would do a job for us. Even if a lot of Bears here would rather see Wylde given a shot we still need to build a squad. There's no guarantees Wylde is ready to hold down a consistent spot in the team, plus the usual risks of injuries and suspension. On a free and low wages this would be a good move for us.

I agree mate free transfer good squad player, Im intae it, I like Wylde just something missing, but he's gony get better and better, I would prefer Conway to Fleck, I would never critise a player ever but I just cant see what anyone sees in that boy!

Not the most talented player, but we need our squad number improved, and we need good squad players and conway will bring that.

This (tu) . As far as I was aware this is what would be happening anyway. I think McDowall said as much in a recent interview i.e. that we would be looking to tie down most of the current squad and add a few new faces to beef up the squad - which is exactly what Conway would be doing - no-one is guaranteed a starting place and he would add competition. From what I've seen of Wylde previously, although obviously a good player and effective, he also seems to run out of steam and to rely on him filling LM for a whole season would be silly. I still think he will start most games at LM but Conway will be a handy sub to make an impact later in games or if injuries build up.

I don't think he's very good, no more than a squad player.

We need to bring in some defenders badly though.

I think he will grow at Rangers. TBH, He give Rangers the run around in the last game at Ibrox. He was one of the best players on the pitch and IMO he is a better player than doiuf and a few others in the squad. He is a free and Rangers will make money out of him. Good move IMO.