Craig Conway on his way to Ibrox?

G.Linton

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBH I'm not sure how good he is. I can't recall any memorable performances from him.

As a winger you'd expect him to have produced a few performances that would have stuck in your head.

Anyway, I still think Templeton's a much better player than him. But I'll back him 100% if he signs.

More quantity than quality. I'd say Wylde is arguably better than him but he is a cost-efficient way of expanding our squad. Conway was pretty good in the 2-0 game at the end of last season.

Makes sense to spend little money on some squad players, and then hopefully spend our money on 2 or 3 quality players.

Excellent were getting close to signing 3 good quality players without paying a transfer fee :-)

I'm impressed with mccoists start as manager and with a minimum of 5 mill still to spend hopefully we should end up with a good squad of players

WATP

Wonder what planet those saying he's not good enough are from! He is more than good enough as a squad player and as he's on a free it means we are saving funds for signings that should walk into the first team.

I like the policy from Rangers at the moment. Fill the squad with good players on bosmans and maybe add 1 or 2 later of better quality that will cost us a bit of £. :beer1:

I posted this a wee while ago, makes sense. Nearer August, clubs will start to have an idea of their squads for the season, especially in the EPL, although I cant see that being our market, this will be when we will start making moves for players that cost money, when clubs either are getting rid of players or are more susceptible to bids.

Onto Conway, ive said before, he can cross with both feet and is proven in the SPL. He is free and would instantly enhance our squad. He doesnt have blistering pace but he can run with the ball and has caused us problems before. People berating his assist tally for last season but this season he has been dogged by injury and uncertainty over his future. The season before he was second to only Mcgeady and Davis in the assists chart.

TBH I'm not sure how good he is. I can't recall any memorable performances from him.

As a winger you'd expect him to have produced a few performances that would have stuck in your head.

Anyway, I still think Templeton's a much better player than him. But I'll back him 100% if he signs.

Last years Scottish cup final (tu)

Agree about Templeton though, but he's not on a free.