Offer in for Cuellar

TheLawMan

Because nobody of note wants Boggie, he hasn't hidden the fact that he would like to play in the EPL yet not one team that we know of has made a bid for him, obviously the EPL teams dont rate him the way he rates himself.

Yeah only team a heard interested in him was QPR when they offered 600k for him.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

some really good comments there but I still want to stay on the cautious side when it coms to spending money and I think £5m a year over the next 5 is more than enough for what we need. I understand if we may need to spend a bit more this season but I dont want to go out splashing money we dont have.

Ok. Ok. Ok. There are still a few things I would like to hear and see......but my feelgoodometer has risen somewhat in the last 12 hours.

As someone said elsewhere, lets give the guy the chance now to prove he is good for his word. (tu)

Thanks for typing that out mate. We do need some answers still but CW seems to have a hardline stance regarding players. You dont want to be here fair enough but you aint going anywhere for nothing.

I really like his interviews. Maybe he shouldnt make all that public knowledge but fair play to him mkaes a change from the last few years were we know fuck all

think its in another thread about whyte

Found it , Cheers :21: :21:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/rangers/gordon-smith-to-be-director-of-football-as-whyte-brings-in-new-men-1.1107441

Altough at the bottom it states the Whyte interview is on page 2&3 , lol

Positive news. Seems the days of us being kept in the dark are over. Not sure if thats a good thing.

Like the stance on bougherra, if you are not dedicated to the gers, there is no place for you.

"We all know that massive offers can come in. We are in Scotland and we are realistic about the financial side of the game now......If people get sold, the money would go back into the team"

At last. Hallefuckinglujah!

£5m a season plus any money from sales.

you cant just give a player to a team who doesnt want him...

could make a deal sweeter though if you toss the fucker in, how do you know they dont want him? Mcleish only been in the job for 1 fucking day!

could make a deal sweeter though if you toss the fucker in, how do you know they dont want him? Mcleish only been in the job for 1 fucking day!

as others have said, teams dont rate him as highly as he rates himself. he was for the most part playing with his arse up his head last year

from bbc gossip - Bursaspor have hired a private jet to whisk Rangers defender Steven Whittaker, for whom the Glasgow club have already rejected three bids, and midfielder Maurice Edu to Turkey on Monday.

edu now too will these cants ever give up.

from bbc gossip - Bursaspor have hired a private jet to whisk Rangers defender Steven Whittaker, for whom the Glasgow club have already rejected three bids, and midfielder Maurice Edu to Turkey on Monday.

edu now too will these cants ever give up.

hope whittaker misses the flight, as for edu..