Walter At Take That Concert, Arms Folded

Boab

Click the link for the picture.

By GAIL CAMERON

Published: Today

Rangers hero Walter Smith looks like he's got the blues - as JK Rowling and Peter Kay catch Take That fever.

The glum former Ibrox boss refused to join in the fun as fellow celebs sang and waved along with 50,000 fans at Hampden.

Comic Kay, 37, was having the Greatest Day as he bopped next to Harry Potter author JK, 45, and her bearded hubby Dr Neil Murray, 39.

But Walt, 63, had clearly run out of Patience with the Fab Five as he stood with his arms crossed next to smiling wife Ethel.

Last night one concert-goer said: "It seemed like Take That didn't really score for Walter.

"He wasn't bouncing about like the other celebrities. Peter Kay and JK Rowling were dancing and singing with the rest of the crowd. But Walter looked like he'd rather be watching Celtic."

The ex-Scotland manager's lack of enthusiasm for Robbie Williams, Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Mark Owen is not perhaps the greatest surprise.

Gers legend Smith has admitted he's a massive fan of rock superstars Bon Jovi, who played Edinburgh's Murrayfield Stadium on Wednesday.

Around 160,000 fans snapped up tickets for the three Hampden dates on Take That's Progress Live Tour.

Last night the boys - on the road for the first time since reuniting with Robbie Williams - played the last of their Glasgow concerts and wowed the crowds with their £50million show.

Fans told how a giant robot which carries the band across the stage malfunctioned and didn't stand up. But one said: "The show was still fab."

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/3658426/Walts-all-That-about.html#ixzz1QI1z7vOa

The things you do for the wife, I suppose.

Last night one concert-goer said: "It seemed like Take That didn't really score for Walter.''

hahahahaha Do the press really expect us to believe that people actually talk like this??

I hate when they say shite like "last night a source said"

Clearly there isn't a source.

He doesn't look unhappy in the slightest, what a complete non story! You can imagine he's only there for the wife anyway, although to be fair I think there are far more embarrassing folk to see than take that! You know your getting old when take that start to sound decent in comparison to westlife's and all these x factor folk!

Im sure they caught him during a slow song like patience... I bet when relight my fire was on Sir Walter was showing Peter Kay how it was done :uk: