Would You Be Happy To See Kenny Miller Back

Broxi1872

163 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy to see him sign again

• Yes
    • No

Unfortunately I think bringing Kenny Miller back would be a backward step, yes, before he left he couldn't stop scoring, but if I'm being honest I couldn't see him replicating that form in a 3rd stint at the club. Although he would have to take a pay cut, he would still command a healthy wage and I feel that this money would be better spent elsewhere. He is also getting to the age where players start to lose pace and due to much of his game being built around pace and movement, I feel he would be a lot less effective for us.

Get him signed. 1 year deal with 1 year option, if he doesn.t fancy it... goodnight

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ally already adressed this at the start of the summer and said he'd love him back but we couldn't afford his wages

Fair enough we could do worse than signing Miller if he was affordable however there is plenty of other talent out there who would not want as high wages and who are not at the latter part of career.

If he takes a pay cut and grovels for forgiveness then yes

How many times will we let the same player do that? Some argue he made a mistake last time (I beg to differ, he is a judas cunt). Well, if it was a mistake, he should have learned by it. He didn't.

Miller to Ibrox and Lafferty to Bursa in a straight swap

Deal

Lafferty???? Not a chance mate.

At a push, offer Whittaker for cash plus KM in exchange as he CAN (and probably will be) be replaced before the season starts. KM would definately add to the squad we have and to be honest, I would have made the move to Turkey when he did(if I was KM) considering the circumstances at the time.

However I'm not sure Kenny Miller returning is even a distant possibility as the reason Whittaker is interested in Bursa -apart from the salary he would get - is surely the fact that his pal is out there already, no?

Anyway, back to the point. Kyle Lafferty will be one of our best players in the coming season - no way will he be got rid of. :lafferty: :lafferty: :lafferty:

Mhiller's legs won't hold out for too much longer so it's a "No" from me.

We need to move on and start to build a team of younger players for the future, instead of all this crap aboot Mhiller, Boyd, Cuellar, Ferguson, etc.

The only problem Ally's got is, being Manager of the Rangers, the majority of the fans won't give him time to do this.

How many would forfeit winning the SPL this season if it meant moulding a team that was going to win it for the next 5 or 6 seasons? Not many I'd imagine.

What we need to remember as well is, the longer we keep the taigs down, and out of the CL, the further we'll pull ahead of them. It could take them years to catch back up.

And this something I'd really like to see happen, no matter who we sign...................................................except Mhiller of course.

Letting player like KM back at Rangers after knocking us back for Celtic and winding down his contract to leave us in the brown stuff half way through a season for......Bursapor, is exactly how you degrade the clubs reputation as being someone you don't say no to.

OK so he runs and pulls players out of position but until the first half of last season he was not a goalscorer, he's in his 30's and he's on massive wages in mosque land......what would it cost to appease the turncoat?

I never want to hear him linked with us again even if he did put in a shift while he was here, he's not that great and he let his fellow title winning players down AS WELL as us by leaving for £££££