Uefa Champions League

caseyjones

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes it a whole lot harder. Some of the teams we can draw in the 4th round are decent. But, if we can't beat the likes of Genk, Rosenborg, APOEL... then we don't deserve to be in it. Sticky sides with some good players, but we should be experienced and good enough to beat them over two legs.

That makes it a whole lot harder. Some of the teams we can draw in the 4th round are decent. But, if we can't beat the likes of Genk, Rosenborg, APOEL... then we don't deserve to be in it. Sticky sides with some good players, but we should be experienced and good enough to beat them over two legs.

It would help me extremely if I knew who "we" are going to be. :rolleyes:

Hello!

Just popping by and giving you guys a taste for what your up against!

I am really looking forward to these games, as a Malmo-fan I was both glad and, well, a bit bummed out when the draw was anounced.

Glad, because were up against a really good team, that will fill our stadium, and give us a great game, bummed out because I really dont think were gonna be able to stop you guys..

anyway´s! Check out the link, this is Malmö FF:

Al the best!

/M.

Hello!

Just popping by and giving you guys a taste for what your up against!

I am really looking forward to these games, as a Malmo-fan I was both glad and, well, a bit bummed out when the draw was anounced.

Glad, because were up against a really good team, that will fill our stadium, and give us a great game, bummed out because I really dont think were gonna be able to stop you guys..

anyway´s! Check out the link, this is Malmö FF:

Al the best!

/M.

im assuming you guys think you will beat the team from the faroes :D