Uefa Champions League

caseyjones

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's certainly a better thread than the last wan he started...........................................................................:ph34r:

:lol:

Should have been entitled...

'To The Large UEFA Champions League Clueless Element In The Rangers Support'

:lol:

Should have been entitled...

'To The Large UEFA Champions League Clueless Element In The Rangers Support'

He's wan tae talk.

He wiz singing the Sash in Istanbul last season.

Nothing wrong wae that mind, other than the fact it wiz in a fuckin brothel!

Was big erkan hanging oot the back of him at the time :ph34r:

I'm no sure of the details - I only went in tae drag them oot before they got stung.

They widnae listen tae me......................................until the burd brought over 2 Vods and Coke and gave them the bill.

£42 fuckin green backs!

If anybody had seen the 3 of them, they'd have thought the fuckin fire alarm had gone aff. :lol:

I'm no sure of the details - I only went in tae drag them oot before they got stung.

They widnae listen tae me......................................until the burd brought over 2 Vods and Coke and gave them the bill.

£42 fuckin green backs!

If anybody had seen the 3 of them, they'd have thought the fuckin fire alarm had gone aff. :lol:

:lol::lol:

£42 fuckin green backs!

That wasn't me. I was too busy getting myself mugged for my phone and wallet to be sitting in the hoorhoose. :D

about as much need as you to bother to quote a fact, without checking if it was true

doh

People dont tend to check up to make sure what they read in newspapers is fact. They just get on with life. I was in work all day, read he had signed for them in one of the rhags, came home and posted it on here. I dont see why i need to go looking for facts. Someone else corrected me properly, i apologised, end of, then you jump in like a dog on heat making an arse of yourself. :lol:

doh