Favourite Fifa Of All Time?

justingee

Mines has to be 04 purely based on the Manager Mode and Soundtracks. :drool:

And also you could just about score from anywhere. :praise:

And it doesn't have to be just annual Fifa's, it can be Fifa Street or Fifa World Cup.

So what's your favourite Fifa of all time? :beer1:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mines would be 95 on the megadrive... u could hit a,b and c to celebrate with 'goooooooaaaaaaalllllll' and fireworks etc. also, 96 (i think) was the one thta had the indoor mode, so u could play with the boards etc. was fun . also had the cheats like invisible wall so the ball couldnt go out of play.

I was too young to know this and was wondering if anyone could confirm it, did Fifa 2001 have a scratch and sniff disc that smelt like grass/turf on a football pitch? <cr>

shit, was that 2001#

fuck, maybe 2000, but round about then aye... was stinking lol

mines would be 95 on the megadrive... u could hit a,b and c to celebrate with 'goooooooaaaaaaalllllll' and fireworks etc. also, 96 (i think) was the one thta had the indoor mode, so u could play with the boards etc. was fun . also had the cheats like invisible wall so the ball couldnt go out of play.

Fifa 96 with Ginola on the front :praise:

2003, i think it was that one with Edgar Davids on the front offt his free kicks on that game :drool:

was this the game that u presed the 2 back buttons n the ball went straight 2 the striker 1 or 2?? think the fat ronaldo was still shit hot in this game. ???