• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AYE READY!

NO SURRENDER :pipe:

There's one or two regular posters missing in this thread :craphead:

We know where you are coming from brother......the queue is a feckin mile long

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

Our very success, gained you will agree by skill, will draw more people than ever to see it. And that will benefit many more clubs than Rangers. Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

Could you not have just said 'Aye Ready?'

Just a thought.

Just a thought.

The only thing you've contributed to this thread is a smart arse comment ---^

Could you nor just have said 'Aye Ready?'

Just a thought.

Couldnt have put it better myself (tu)

Just a thought.

Well I do know how to put my foot in it, don't I?

I would have joined in quite readily (excuse or not for the pun) by now if it wasn't for who actually started the thread in the first place.

But this thread shouldn't be about me, so move on please. I wouldn't want to divert it significantly. I apologize if I have already.

Just a thought.

Well I do know how to put my foot in it, don't I?

I would have joined in quite readily (excuse or not for the pun) by now if it wasn't for who actually started the thread in the first place.

But this thread shouldn't be about me, so move on please. I wouldn't want to divert it significantly. I apologize if I have already.

you never cease to amaze me. :pipeguy: