Sportfreunde Lotte V Rangers

Amac9

35 mins - A local TV company have turned their cameras from the pitch round to the Rangers media team and are filming us as we do our thing. Hope they're showing their footage after the watershed...

That's got me wondering why there's no streams...

37 mins - There's something you don't see too often: a yellow card in a pre-season game. It's for the most mundane foul at that, an accidental handball from David Weir. Marc Lorenz takes the free kick and it's Lotte's best but McGregor smothers well.

35 mins - A local TV company have turned their cameras from the pitch round to the Rangers media team and are filming us as we do our thing. Hope they're showing their footage after the watershed...

Is that what Casey and KPL are calling themselves nowadays :D

40 mins - Hmm. Jelavic is called offside but for me he was on. Davis does really well to win back possession on the near side and releases the Croat, who lobs over the keeper and eventually the upright. I'm not convinced it was the right decision - best to check for a definitive answer when there are highlights on www.rangerstv.tv tomorrow.

42 mins - The Tiger unleashes himself again on Lotte as he slides into a tackle with too many studs showing. A quick nod to the referee calms the situation but it looks like Juanma's card has been marked.

oh juan :rolleyes:

hahahaha, if it means waving goodbye to beatey - definitly

jelavic is looking good tonight even although he's not hitting the target.

seems to getting about

He should never have been signed, never mind on a two year contract. good job we got Jelavic could you imagine if we had to play the second half of last season with Beattie as our main striker. I would bite Millwall's hands off for that offer [if true], the quicker hes gone the better.