The Smell Of Shite From Mr Whyte

jadums

Gerry Armstrong used his column in the Sunday Life (Sunday edition of the Belfast Telegraph) to say that he believes Davis needs to move down south for a bigger challenge, even though he admits that the player loves the club.

More interestingly/worringly, Gerry says that he wouldnt have placed Ortiz amongst the top ten players at Almeria and thinks its a gamble by McCoist as he doesn't know his right position. Gerry has never had an axe to grind against the club so I have no reason to think that he isn't being genuine.

Clearly no axe to grind at all as he advises one of our best players to leave....

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's bad news for Rangers and i know it. Where is this warchest we were promised? If im not mistaken we made around £20 million from the champions league last season so why no quality signings?

We shall see how much of a Rangers man he is in the future but for now we need to get some players in or it will cost us.

you sir....are an idiot

He's bad news for Rangers and i know it. Where is this warchest we were promised? If im not mistaken we made around £20 million from the champions league last season so why no quality signings?

We shall see how much of a Rangers man he is in the future but for now we need to get some players in or it will cost us.

Cool_story_bro.jpeg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1310322306&Signature=uspKrqqBQD1o0VGP3O5Kwy68zTs%3D

You know what i fucking mean, everything i seem to post your always there moaning.

we don't know how he's going to be as a manager, am i aloud to say that??

Of course yae can ya maddy. You said he cant hide behind Walter. I have never seen him hide behind him! But there yae go

I have my thoughts that the future rests on the outcome of the tax tribunal, I don't see us laying out capital on players coming in, until the ramifications if any, of any decision are known. Whyte is surely to savvy to lay out cash, that could be at risk due to an adverse decision. The longer it takes for a decision or an acquittal, will just mean a longer wait for all of us to see how we go forward. Hopefully it is all good news and very soon.

I have my thoughts that the future rests on the outcome of the tax tribunal, I don't see us laying out capital on players coming in, until the ramifications if any, of any decision are known. Whyte is surely to savvy to lay out cash, that could be at risk due to an adverse decision. The longer it takes for a decision or an acquittal, will just mean a longer wait for all of us to see how we go forward. Hopefully it is all good news and very soon.

You do know the tax case can go on at least 5 years, as no matter what side wins there will be appeals etc?

You do know the tax case can go on at least 5 years, as no matter what side wins there will be appeals etc?

5 years of uncertainty is the last thing we need, our owner is confident of winning, but has obviously covered himself just in case. I wonder how confident the tax man is, or perhaps he is fishing. Whatever it is, 5 years is something that hampers our future development, hopefully it will be settled long before that period of time.

I shall reserve judgment for when the window closes.

Likewise but cant deny im slightly concerned. Fully expected us to have at least a few new faces in for the start of pre-season although i think we will have a better idea of targets once the EPL sides submit there squad lists for the season and perhaps look to pick up a few players that way. Not overly keen on loan signings but i expect we will make at least 3 or 4 as well as hopefully another 3 or 4 permanant signings.

Keep the faith lads and stop the bickering between one another, its getting ridiculous on here at times, were starting to sound like the paranoid, deluded mhob across the city. :uk:

5 years of uncertainty is the last thing we need, our owner is confident of winning, but has obviously covered himself just in case. I wonder how confident the tax man is, or perhaps he is fishing. Whatever it is, 5 years is something that hampers our future development, hopefully it will be settled long before that period of time.

I tried to read up on these type of cases mate and it seems they havent won any! It seems some companies have settled up front but they are hoping to catch a biggy and use that to scare other clubs/business's into settling early.

As you say Mr Whyte seems confident but lets hope to fuck we are sorted before 5 years :(

What has the Champions League profits got to do with Craig Whyte? He paid a fee for Rangers and cleared the Lloyds debt. He did not pocket any Uefa CL profits.

You have just joined the silly club - the club where members believe players actually want to sign for Rangers FC, at a lesser rate than many poorer teams.

Everything Whyte has put in and will put in is officially a loan to Rangers until the tax case is won (or doesn't put us insolvent). As soon as that is the case, the debt is waived. His cash is not at risk, he is the preferred creditor (before HMRC) should the tax case go wrong, so he would get his money back in the case of insolvency.

The initial result is expected in October, I believe.

Everything Whyte has put in and will put in is officially a loan to Rangers until the tax case is won (or doesn't put us insolvent). As soon as that is the case, the debt is waived. His cash is not at risk, he is the preferred creditor (before HMRC) should the tax case go wrong, so he would get his money back in the case of insolvency.

The initial result is expected in October, I believe.

The bit in bold is the bit I don't really like if I am honest, surely a great institution like The Rangers deserves more respect than that. If we have really been bought as a club and a going concern, why are being treated like some commodity, it just doesn't seem right, not right at all.

Not this again

Gonna wrap this pish at least until the last week of august WHEN THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS CLOSING

If we haven't signed anyone I'll be just as raging as everyone else it's only been ten days out of 60 there is plenty of time seriously it's getting embarrassing

1 signing and two defeats in bounce games is not a crisis to say the least

Watp

The amount of negativity on here is ridiculous.

10 days into the transfer window and because we have only signed one player we have no money and Mr Whyte is a fraud.

We have lost two PRE SEASON FRIENDLIES and allready Ally is being criticised and the players are getting moaned at.

2 of our key players have signed long term contracts with another to follow shortly and we have just won 3IAR and some people are complaining FFS.

You know what i fucking mean, everything i seem to post your always there moaning.

we don't know how he's going to be as a manager, am i aloud to say that??

What would you do as manager? You always seem like you know what you're doing :rolleyes: