The Smell Of Shite From Mr Whyte

jadums

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers know these bids will not be accepted though.

Thats whats more annoying.

I dont believe im reading this fucking shite! We bid 300k for Wallce which imo was to test the water, Hearts then said (reportedly) that it would take a bid of around 1 million to get him. We then went back with that and they again knocked that back wanting 3 million.

Seriously do most of you have the same carers?

My thoughts too.

I don't want our players going at it 100 per cent in friendlies, what I want is gradual return to fitness. As for new signings I want them too but want to see the end of those days were other Scottish clubs just see us as easy cash time for hard ball by Whyte - hope he sacks those in charge of letting out that monthly with that mistake on pages 6 and 7 IF THEY CAN'T BE ASSED GETTING IT RIGHT I WON'T BE ASSED BUYING IT!

TIME FOR TOUGH ACTION!

:)(tu)

All the morons thinking we're fucked, doomed, should give up the league already because we've signed 1 player in 12 days even though there is more than a month of the transfer window will probably be the ones on here if we beat Leverkusen 3-0 saying we dont need any players and we've won the league :lol:

Panic merchants.

He's bad news for Rangers and i know it. Where is this warchest we were promised? If im not mistaken we made around £20 million from the champions league last season so why no quality signings?

We shall see how much of a Rangers man he is in the future but for now we need to get some players in or it will cost us.

You know fuck all and are a fool.

All the morons thinking we're fucked, doomed, should give up the league already because we've signed 1 player in 12 days even though there is more than a month of the transfer window will probably be the ones on here if we beat Leverkusen 3-0 saying we dont need any players and we've won the league :lol:

Panic merchants.

I'll bet Jim Jeffries will be hoping we DON'T lose all our friendlies continues like this and I wouldn't wanna be sharing a pint with him! :dry:

You Obviously haven't been on here much then? Because people have been worried about signings before pre season even started.

O.k then, how long has Mr. McCoist been manager? about a month and some guys expect him to have brought in 5 or 6 players. FFS give the people time. There will be more players brought in according to the management, we won't be held to ransom. Come the end of the transfer window if there's still no more players then that's the time to voice concerns. Why are guys on here quick to doubt what our people say?

It all seemed a bit fishy how it dragged on when the takeover was in happening. The way murray held out for a bit, Johnson telling us to watch for Whyte i agree bud. He better fork out the money for Goodwillie everyone can see 2 mil is a bargain even for an SPL player.

So you would be happy Rangers forking out 2 million for an overrated player who gets the jail for rape, wasting time and money and more importantly tarnishing the name of our beloved club. Get a grip n chill out fs. We will sign players who Ally thinks will benefit the squad and not be ripped off for players as we have been getting done the past 20 year or so.

Tbf if hes guilty of rape mate hes going away for alot longer than 6 months.

Btw what is it with the amount of wallopers on here at the minute? Your concerned we havent done all our business in the 1st 12 days of the transfer window. I dont know if i can stay on here before the season starts. This site is horrible at the minute. (thats not directed at you Badger :lol:)

Your in the top 2 wallopers i've seen on here in my short time. Even as a lurker i saw you where a bawbag. anyway OP needs to calm the fuck down, Give the man time

Your in the top 2 wallopers i've seen on here in my short time. Even as a lurker i saw you where a bawbag. anyway OP needs to calm the fuck down, Give the man time

HAhahahahahaha you can hum the sash on ma baws. It would have been better if you told me something i didnae know :rolleyes:

He's bad news for Rangers and i know it. Where is this warchest we were promised? If im not mistaken we made around £20 million from the champions league last season so why no quality signings?

We shall see how much of a Rangers man he is in the future but for now we need to get some players in or it will cost us.

This forum is becoming areally depressing place to vist.

We were never promised a warchest.

Ally stated yesterday we will get the players in so why do some doubt him, call yourself a Bear?

Please just fuck off.

If we gave into every clubs valuation this early then it would make it harder to sign players later on, as clubs would be saying easy money off the rangers they're paying what everybody wants, it's never going to happen and quite right

GOD This makes me laugh!

Do you actually support Rangers?

You are an EMBARRESMENT!

Jesus H Christ on a bike. Rangers debt was overwhelming, we won the league, we are not being reckless with panic buys or paying way over the odds, we are not falling into the age old mistake of buying to keep fans happy instead of buying to make the team better. Whyte has done nothing for us to salute and do cartwheels over but he has also done nothing worth mindless attacks and non support. We have a long time to go in the transfer market, it sells papers, it adds drama, it sells season tickets, it fills the time till the season kicks off but managers, agents, and players want deals to be done so 13 days or 13 minutes the deals will get done regardless of people on here wetting their knickers.

Whyte has promised the manager money and I have no reason to doubt it just yet. He has signed up our best players, especially Shagger, to 5 year deals. Do you think these deals were done with playdough? Who would ever buy Goodwillie while he has a prison sentence hanging over him? No-one would, otherwise Cardiff would have tried to snap him up. The boy wants to come here and, if it can be done, it will be done. Defenders are the priority and then worry about someone to support/cover Jelavic.

Honestly some people are so daft they should be supporting the unwashed.

Jesus H Christ on a bike. Rangers debt was overwhelming, we won the league, we are not being reckless with panic buys or paying way over the odds, we are not falling into the age old mistake of buying to keep fans happy instead of buying to make the team better. Whyte has done nothing for us to salute and do cartwheels over but he has also done nothing worth mindless attacks and non support. We have a long time to go in the transfer market, it sells papers, it adds drama, it sells season tickets, it fills the time till the season kicks off but managers, agents, and players want deals to be done so 13 days or 13 minutes the deals will get done regardless of people on here wetting their knickers.

Whyte has promised the manager money and I have no reason to doubt it just yet. He has signed up our best players, especially Shagger, to 5 year deals. Do you think these deals were done with playdough? Who would ever buy Goodwillie while he has a prison sentence hanging over him? No-one would, otherwise Cardiff would have tried to snap him up. The boy wants to come here and, if it can be done, it will be done. Defenders are the priority and then worry about someone to support/cover Jelavic.

Honestly some people are so daft they should be supporting the unwashed.

Agree with your posts mate but most fans only care about the transfer market rather than anythjing else :(

We made shit loads of money from champions league last season plus he said there would be funds available. Im expecting atleast 5 players in spending around 12 million

1. that went to the bank and paid off the intrest

2. he never said how much

3. BAHAHAHA, and i'm expecting super ally to dangle his dick in lennons face waiting for him to bite.

O.k then, how long has Mr. McCoist been manager? about a month and some guys expect him to have brought in 5 or 6 players. FFS give the people time. There will be more players brought in according to the management, we won't be held to ransom. Come the end of the transfer window if there's still no more players then that's the time to voice concerns. Why are guys on here quick to doubt what our people say?

Aye and then it will to late.