The Smell Of Shite From Mr Whyte

jadums

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid arse, Craig Whyte will run Rangers as a business, if you read actual quotes from him you will see this. Who says Ally wont get the money front loaded? Do you think Whyte thought to himself shit the fans are on tae me i better sanction a bid for someone?

Rangers will now quite rightly not throw around 26k pw on shite such as Capucho, it will be players of Shagger and Jelavic ilk who will command big wages. Mr Whyte has already shown if we dont think your worth 15k pw ie Conway then you wont get it from the Rangers, However if like Shagger you are a genuine top notch player then yes Rangers will meet the wages. People seem to have forgotten the big wages sanctioned to Shagger, Whittaker and also when Davis agrees his deal it will be on a par with the top earners if not slightly more.

Mind if this still hasnt cheared you up dont slit across the wrists you do it up the way!

Whilst admittedly Shagger and Jelly are top notch players, the same can’t be said for Whittaker (who is mediocre at best), if he can demand 20+ k per week then I feel that a lot of other squad members will also feel they can demand those sort of wages. I think this is a bad move by Whyte to sanction those sorts of wages for Whittaker, he should have just punted him to Turkey instead.

Just back in there!

WTF! this thread has gone into overdrive! Ive not read all the pages but got through a good few of them. Whyte himself said we need around 6 players or so. Im annoyed at the penny pinching were doing, fair enough if we get a player for a low fee and he turns out to be a bargain. But not trying to get players on the cheap when we all know fine well that other teams are willing to meet wages or fees etc...

My opinion could and hopefully will change of Whyte. But we all know we are better than this. Bids of 1 million for Cuellar and 1 million for Goodwillie its a joke everyone knows these players could be vital to us winning 4IAR but Mr Whyte doesnt seem to be willing to pay an extra 1 million for quality players.

Over and out.

Cuellar and Goodwillie are essential signings for me. Id also put bids in for Bartley and Wiess. I know this would cost a bit more than the 5 mil thats been mentioned but we would recoup any transfer fees on 3 out of the 4 signings due to their age.

I think the way we are going about things with regards to our targets seems to be ok, in the terms that we seem to want to buy a few for under 1million (Ortiz and poss. Rodriguez) which will then hopefully allow us a decent chunk of the remaining budget to buy one or two quality players who would go straight into the first team.

However, I am a little annoyed about the amount of talking we seem to be doing about transfers when there is still obviously so much business to be done in that department. Not too worried though, as long as we can see ourselves through the CL qualifiers, then I feel that many of the "bigger" signings we will make are likely to come in August when the EPL teams have decided their squads and other clubs are more willing to do deals.

Have to say some of these threads are fucking retarded if whyte hadn't come in all our best players would now be getting sold instead of new contracts.

Transfers also take time I'm sure its a busy job just taking over Rangers plus getting everything done at once, Patience is the key.

He's bad news for Rangers and i know it. Where is this warchest we were promised? If im not mistaken we made around £20 million from the champions league last season so why no quality signings?

We shall see how much of a Rangers man he is in the future but for now we need to get some players in or it will cost us.

You're a mongo.

Go play with the buses.

Am raging!

Where is this warchest?!

We should be spending money, give Aston Villa £5m for Cuellar and bid for Santa Cruz, someone said he would like to join and is only on £50kpw, so what if they want big wages, once were skint and millions in debt again, being held to randsom by a bank etc we can worry about it then!

Lets just spend loads of money on shit players, that the best way to do business!

Well you've got to pay the bigger bucks if you want quality players in the door ...

:craphead:

Ooooft the OP had a successful fishing trip here.

I think the fishing angle used too much when a poster just makes an arse of himself.

Lets face it its only funny if done once or twice not till infinity.

You are away for a couple of weeks and when you come back what do you find ? The forum riddled wae fuckin tarriers talkin tarrier shite especially the op ! Flush this cunt doon the pan ! :sherlock:

WTF is up with everyone callin me a ***. Blue dignity your a well known keyboard bashin fanny. Why does everyone feel the need to mention that lot all the time? If you like them so much away you go and eat some potatoes and jizz on some pictures of the pope.