*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Yeah that usually happens but for some reason i didn't get it midweek when Belgium fucked me over. Was raging!

Been fucked over by just about every bookie out there at some point. Not even any point complaining either cause you rarely get the outcome your looking for.

Some daft woman was tryin to tell me that a game that finished 1-0 was actually 0-0 cause it was an OG and OGs don't count. A was goin off ma nut at her :lol:

Been fucked over by just about every bookie out there at some point. Not even any point complaining either cause you rarely get the outcome your looking for.

Some daft woman was tryin to tell me that a game that finished 1-0 was actually 0-0 cause it was an OG and OGs don't count. A was goin off ma nut at her :lol:

What the fuck, that's ridiculous?! Surely she can't do that?

Anyway that's me done with the betting, lost count the amount of times i've been done over by 1 team in the last few minutes. It just annoys me too much now.

What the fuck, that's ridiculous?! Surely she can't do that?

Anyway that's me done with the betting, lost count the amount of times i've been done over by 1 team in the last few minutes. It just annoys me too much now.

She was getting mixed up with the OG doesn't count bit it only applies to first goal scorer bets and scorecasts but she thought it meant OGs don't get counted at all. Kept telling her that she was getting it wrong n ended up telling her to shove the account up her arse n they closed it there n then. That was Skybet now on BetVictor.

I've started doing mostly singles to 4-folds for higher stakes. Won much more doing it that way although a did get 2 five folds up this weekend but that's rare.

Waiting on alkmaar to score

Both teams in the brondby game and Wolfsburg.

Had juve btts, genoa and sassulo so waiting on these games now.

54 quid for a 2 quid free bet

Alkmaar game up, Augsburg 1-0 up after 12 mins so need 3 goals come on