*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Stuart Williams comes here with a 20% strike rate for a level stakes profit of £16.04p. His stable is firing on all cylinders as well with a 43% strike rate over the last 14 days. He’s two runners at the track today but the one we’ll be siding with runs in the 2.35.

Welease Bwian was unlucky at this course just one week ago to claim the second spot. He should come on for that run and only gains 3 lb which in this company makes him look well treated. He progressed nicely at the end of last year and claimed two victories at this course. Adam Beschizza takes the helm again today and he’ll know the job in hand. He’s over-priced in my book and looks value at 6/1 as I have him down as a 4/1 shot. It’ll be the win only for me.

Selection: Welease Bwian in the 2.35 Lingfield at 6/1 with Bet365 for a win only bet.

Big e/w bet for me

Good luck

Was going off my nut earlier trying to get my phone to let me post on here with McCain/Maguire's one in the 2.15 at Musselburgh

Thought 10/1 was exceptionally generous.

Capture.jpg

I feel your frustrations mate,since going over to iPhone n ipad it's hard work!!!

Was going off my nut earlier trying to get my phone to let me post on here with McCain/Maguire's one in the 2.15 at Musselburgh

Thought 10/1 was exceptionally generous.

Capture.jpg

I got on this to. 10/1 was exceptionally generous.

My tracker highlighted a good one today. Night Alliance. 12/1 winner for me lto. In better company today though. Ew for me.

Sydney Paget is the one to side with in the Peter March today. Trainer Donald McCain has a great record in this race having won it twice recently with Ebony Light and Cloudy Lane. We can forgive this young developing chaser for flopping last time out over Christmas at Wetherby when Jason Maguire looked after him once he had been passed following a jumping mistake four from home.

There are some favourite chasers of ours running in today’s race like Merry King and Vintage Star but they had very tough races on heavy ground in the recently run Welsh National. Katenko looked top class last season but does not seem the same horse this season following a very bad bout of colic last year. He will enjoy the heavy ground but has a bit to prove at this stage. Night Alliance has gone up 13lbs and that will slow him down a bit.

Yes, Donald McCain Junior loves Haydock Park racecourse which is not far from his base and can keep up his very successful strike rate at this track. This is a very competitive limited handicap but I thoroughly expect Sydney Paget to show he has what it takes to be a Grand National Horse in time.

Another strong e/w for me

Just a wee one the now to try and build funds in my account up.

• Selection 1: Arsenal, Match Result, Arsenal v Fulham
  • Selection 2: Manchester City, Match Result, Manchester City v Cardiff
  • Selection 3: Newcastle, Match Result, West Ham v Newcastle
  • Selection 4: Yes, Both Teams to Score, Norwich v Hull

McCain and Maguire again, just stuck a score on Mansonien L'As in the 1.40 at Towcester tomorrow at 15/8. It's up 9lb since winning by 27L LTO on boxing day at the same course, same class over just about the same distance. The next horse in the betting is the one it beat. Reckon having Maguire on it for the first time should go some way to compensating for the weight increase.

McCain and Maguire again, just stuck a score on Mansonien L'As in the 1.40 at Towcester tomorrow at 15/8. It's up 9lb since winning by 27L LTO on boxing day at the same course, same class over just about the same distance. The next horse in the betting is the one it beat. Reckon having Maguire on it for the first time should go some way to compensating for the weight increase.

Up 13lbs ? And its never ran against the 2nd horse in the betting ?.... :beer1: ?

Samson Collonges beat the fav 14 months ago.Been in horrible form though until a better effort last time.Nice EW bet @ 8/1ish.

SELECTION 1: OVER 2.5 GOALS (Villarreal v Almeria)

Villarreal have scored an average of 2.1 goals per game and have conceded an average of 1.2 goals

per game at home this season, of which have seen 3 or more goals in 70% producing an average of

3.3 goals per game. Almeria have scored an average of 1.1 goals per game and have conceded an

average of 2.3 goals per game on the road this season, of which have also seen 3 or more goals in

70% producing an average of 3.4 goals per game. When the sides met earlier this season; 5 goals

were scored.

SELECTION 2: BARCELONA WIN (v Levante)

Barcelona travel to Levante this weekend as they attempt to pull away from joint leaders Atletico

Madrid after the teams drew 0-0 last time out. Barcelona still have only lost one of their 19 league

games this season, winning 16, a super achievement. To boast them further Lionel Messi should return

to the starting XI this weekend, and he will look to start his 2014 league tally off against Levante who

have seen themselves slip down the league rankings in recent weeks. Six loses from eight sees them

on 23 points and in limbo. Barcelona should take full advantage.

BEST DOUBLE@EVENS ODDS: 1.00/1 @BetVictor

Had a go on this!

Good luck

Done yours with Ruby/Mullins in the first + Hoof it at Lingfield which looks a good thing!!!

£50 treble pays 18s

Good luck :-)