*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

Sat in the pub earlier and wrote a line with the last 4 winners at Kempton on it.

Walked into the bookies and had a wee shot of the roulette machine because the cunt at the desk was on the phone. Won £30 and thought, "No, I'll leave it with the horses, I've had my win for today."

I'm a fucking idiot.

Sat in the pub earlier and wrote a line with the last 4 winners at Kempton on it.

Walked into the bookies and had a wee shot of the roulette machine because the cunt at the desk was on the phone. Won £30 and thought, "No, I'll leave it with the horses, I've had my win for today."

Fucking idiot.

one of my mates won £340 on Tuesday on a couple of "tips" put them on a double and they both won , the guy he works with asked him to put them on for him then changed his mind so my mate kept the slip and put it on during his break :lol: the other guy was raging saying he was out of order <cr>:lol:

I'm a fucking idiot.

Jesus would have been some return too, Bowstar won at 25s.

Anyway I need to start trying these fecking BTTS and win coupons. Everyone I know is getting the odd win on them.

U seem like a clued up guy (tu) you should post ur picks up nice and early for us new to this horse lark :D

Nah, I only bet if I'm reasonably sure. And only post if I'm a bit more confident. My brother texts me wanting tips all the time and I usually give him 2 or 3 to choose from.

mrwin is your man for the heads-ups.

Nah, I only bet if I'm reasonably sure. And only post if I'm a bit more confident. My brother texts me wanting tips all the time and I usually give him 2 or 3 to choose from.

mrwin is your man for the heads-ups.

Iv seen some belters from him , I'm usually run off my feet all day and only come on here after dinner time so I usually miss the action :(

Need to have a gander during the day (tu)

Well done mate. You're quite clued up on the South American stuff

Got someone on my twitter who tells me know most countries that are at altitude but always double check with him. To make sure the certain place in the country is altitude.

What we on tonight any fancies ?

Got someone on my twitter who tells me know most countries that are at altitude but always double check with him. To make sure the certain place in the country is altitude.

What we on tonight any fancies ?

I've done this wee five timer.

If I had money to bet singles I'd be on the Brazilian team at 12/5

Brazilian

Juventude V Cruzeiro

Match betting

2014-01-30 21:30:00

Juventude @ 8/13

Pending

Brazilian

Centro Sportivo Alagoano V Santa Cruz

Match betting