*** Official R M Season 2013/14 Betting Thread***

McD

HERE NOW AND WHY has shaped as if in good form on his recent starts and should go well with good assistance from the saddle likely in the amateur riders' handicap at Ayr today (5.00). Twice runner-up this season off similar marks, he shaped well when staying on steadily from the worst draw at Musselburgh two outings ago, having spent most of the race quite wide (switched in closing stages), and he shaped as if still in form over 6f at Newcastle last time, not disgraced in a better race than this. Dropped 2lb since and with Serena Brotherton always an asset in amateur riders' races (52-315, +91 pts profit since 2000), he should go well. Ryedane, who won the equivalent race last year, is another to consider with his rider having won on two of the three occasions he has ridden him.

Just took 4/1

HERE NOW AND WHY has shaped as if in good form on his recent starts and should go well with good assistance from the saddle likely in the amateur riders' handicap at Ayr today (5.00). Twice runner-up this season off similar marks, he shaped well when staying on steadily from the worst draw at Musselburgh two outings ago, having spent most of the race quite wide (switched in closing stages), and he shaped as if still in form over 6f at Newcastle last time, not disgraced in a better race than this. Dropped 2lb since and with Serena Brotherton always an asset in amateur riders' races (52-315, +91 pts profit since 2000), he should go well. Ryedane, who won the equivalent race last year, is another to consider with his rider having won on two of the three occasions he has ridden him.

Just took 4/1

:bomb_piggary:

Wee bet to keep an aye on tonight.

Selection Details Class/Sport Event Type Event Market Date Selection Notes Football Brazilian Serie A Goiás EC v EC Vitória Both Teams to Score 07/07/2013 20:00 Yes @ 4/5 Football Brazilian Serie A Atlético Mineiro v Criciúma EC Match Result 07/07/2013 22:30 Atlético Mineiro @ 3/4 Football USA MLS Chicago Fire v Sporting Kansas City Both Teams To Score 07/07/2013 20:00 Yes @ 4/5 Football FIFA U20 World Cup Ghana U20 v Chile U20 Both Teams to Score 07/07/2013 19:00 Yes @ 4/7

Had these last night :7325:

Selections No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Vancouver Whitecaps to score 1st goal Vancouver Whitecaps v Chicago Fire

(Next Goal) 15/07/2013 None 11/10 Won

Stake: 50.00 Returns: 105.00

Selections No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Over 3.5 Vancouver Whitecaps v Chicago Fire

(Alternative Total Goals) 15/07/2013 None 5/2 Won

Stake: 27.00 Returns: 94.50

Selections No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result 1 Over 2.5 Vancouver Whitecaps v Chicago Fire

(Total Goals) 15/07/2013 None 1/1 Won Stake: 50.00 Returns: 100.00

Was 0-0 ht so just before Vancouver goal I backed them to score first as they were on top, god knows how I got 4 goals.

Jinxed it, ended 0-0. :lol:

Rosenborg - 1 are 11/10 tomorrow at home to St Johnstone, good odds!

Joke :lol:

Made it up with this.

Date / Time Bet Type Leg Sort Market Event/Selection Result Stake Returns Reference 17 Jul 13 / 17:32 Parlay(s) 2

• Standard
  • Standard

• Sligo Rovers v Molde – Match Betting
  • FC Gutersloh 2000 v Glasgow Rangers – Match Betting

• Molde @ 11/10
  • Glasgow Rangers @ 1/4

• Won
  • Won

£80.00 £210.00

Backing Olimpia tonight also. 17/10 :wink:

Long term 13/14 bets:

Round-up:

• 1. Bristol Rovers at 10/1 to win outright - £20 with Coral (free bet)
  • 2. West Ham at 11/2 to finish in the top half - £51 with Betfred
  • 3. Falcao at 3/1 to be top goalscorer - £100 with Paddy Power
  • 4. Monaco at 3/1 to win Ligue 1 - £100 with betway
  • 5. Swansea at 9/4 to finish in the top half - £50 with William Hill
  • 6. Leyton Orient at 14/1 to be promoted - £20 at Skybet

£1603.75 potential return with stake.

Decent bets, with about £350 quid staked all coming in I suppose you're looking at just over £2k back.

I'd be doing some multiples on that lot for smaller stakes and higher returns if I really fancied them tho.

Decent bets, with about £350 quid staked all coming in I suppose you're looking at just over £2k back.

I'd be doing some multiples on that lot for smaller stakes and higher returns if I really fancied them tho.

Cheers, aye, I'd like to think 1 or 2 might come in at least; Monaco stuff an investment really.

Good idea, like that! Might do the domestic stuff like that!