Kenny Miller

RFC55

Why would Miller sign for Cardiff just because Bursaspor want rid of him? It doesn't make sense. Cardiff are chokers. Bursaspor have basically said they are desperate for the dough to replace him with another striker. He is in a position of power. He could force a move to Rangers if he wanted. They will not want a guy sitting around on 50k a week.

He could spend the next month with his feet up, even have his family over until the transfer window. He's been banished from the squad. Why not just wait? I cannot believe, despite tapping rules etc, that if Rangers really wanted him and he wanted to come back there would be texts flying all over the joint. Miller was all over McCoist like a rash when he scored some big goals.

Why would Miller sign for Cardiff just because Bursaspor want rid of him? It doesn't make sense. Cardiff are chokers. Bursaspor have basically said they are desperate for the dough to replace him with another striker. He is in a position of power. He could force a move to Rangers if he wanted. They will not want a guy sitting around on 50k a week.

He could spend the next month with his feet up, even have his family over until the transfer window. He's been banished from the squad. Why not just wait? I cannot believe, despite tapping rules etc, that if Rangers really wanted him and he wanted to come back there would be texts flying all over the joint. Miller was all over McCoist like a rash when he scored some big goals.

the only way he will be all over ally like a rash again r the only way he would force a move to us is if we offer him more money than cardiff .

the only way he will be all over ally like a rash again r the only way he would force a move to us is if we offer him more money than cardiff .

It doesn't add up. You're homesick, you move home. You don't move to another part of the UK. He misses his family who are presumably based in Glasgow and enjoying life there. Why do you uproot them?

We haven't lost out on anyone, as Muff said. If both ours and Cardiff's bids were accepted, but Kenny chose to play in Wales after contracts had been offered, then we'd have lost out. We didn't value him as much as Bursa or Cardiff did, so we moved on. (tu)

Yes, you'll soon get a job in Ibrox PR with that spin.

Cardiff announced the signing of Slovakian under 21 Captain Filip Kiss late last night. (Thursday)

Only...... if they had also signed Miller, I'm sure they'd have announced that too...... :sherlock:

Something aint right....

Something's going down....... Is Kenny coming home? :party:

No.

They will announce Miller has signed tommorow.

Cardiff announced the signing of Slovakian under 21 Captain Filip Kiss late last night. (Thursday)

Only...... if they had also signed Miller, I'm sure they'd have announced that too...... :sherlock:

Something aint right....

Something's going down....... Is Kenny coming home? :party:

it stinks. Thats 2(?)whole days and no announcement.

Unless someone give me a better reason why its taking them almost 3 days with him IN fucking Cardiff, then Im calling shenanigans.

it stinks. Thats 2(?)whole days and no announcement.

Unless someone give me a better reason why its taking them almost 3 days with him IN fucking Cardiff, then Im calling shenanigans.

Hold on a minute, maybe the 48hrs standard is actually true in this case! Maybe the signing of an international striker on 25k a week is worth waiting for to hold a full press conference during the day. Some journos are suggesting the international clearance is the problem, which is plausible. Those fax machines are not the most reliable...

It doesn't add up. You're homesick, you move home. You don't move to another part of the UK. He misses his family who are presumably based in Glasgow and enjoying life there. Why do you uproot them?

i know wat ure saying m8 . but his family must be happy to go to wales . they just obviously havent settled in turkey

Hold on a minute, maybe the 48hrs standard is actually true in this case! Maybe the signing of an international striker on 25k a week is worth waiting for to hold a full press conference during the day.

I've been in arguements with total fucking doom and gloomers like martyboy and SirWalterSmithLegend(Hes pretty positive now these days) but I know they're no taigs, just guys that are pessimistic. But your a taig, full stop. Nae arguing about it.

Can smell you a mile off ya wee cunt.

Hold on a minute, maybe the 48hrs standard is actually true in this case! Maybe the signing of an international striker on 25k a week is worth waiting for to hold a full press conference during the day.

Aye, the day before the new owner unfirls the league flag....

:pipe:

I've been in arguements with total fucking doom and gloomers like martyboy and SirWalterSmithLegend(Hes pretty positive now these days) but I know they're no taigs, just guys that are pessimistic. But your a taig, full stop. Nae arguing about it.

Can smell you a mile off ya wee cunt.

Yes, reasoned arguments i'm sure.