Kenny Miller

RFC55

I don't hate him, I wouldn't have minded seeing him back. But it wasn't as if he'd went on a scoring run like that before, it was a one-off, I wouldn't have been surprised to see him back here and people calling him Kenny "Misser" again for obvious reasons.

Scored 22 the year before, that not enough for you? Nobody seems to want to consider that he might have actually been improving as a footballer or gaining from not playing beside a poacher in Boyd Remain unconvinced he wouldn;t have slotted straighht back in. Alas, its an irrelevant argument now it seems

Out of curiosity, is the only reason you hate Miller is because he signed for celtic before coming back to us ?

I've never been a fan of his throughout his career,hated him at Hibs,just one of they annoying guys that irritates you.

I also have no respect for anyone that has worn our jersey then pulls on the green and grey never mind actually scoring against us while wearing the rhag.

He proved me wrong ability wise when he came back and done a turn for us but I'll never like the guy.

I've never been a fan of his throughout his career,hated him at Hibs,just one of they annoying guys that irritates you.

I also have no respect for anyone that has worn our jersey then pulls on the green and grey never mind actually scoring against us while wearing the rhag.

He proved me wrong ability wise when he came back and done a turn for us but I'll never like the guy.

Plus, he wears fake tan (td).

Scored 22 the year before, that not enough for you? Nobody seems to want to consider that he might have actually been improving as a footballer or gaining from not playing beside a poacher in Boyd Remain unconvinced he wouldn;t have slotted straighht back in. Alas, its an irrelevant argument now it seems

I just don't really see him coming back a 3rd time and banging them in like he was during his purple patch last season.

The Scotland international is desperate to return to Britain after an ill-fated spell in Turkey with Bursaspor.

The 31-year-old who still finished top scorer in Scotland last season despite leaving in January has failed to settle with his very young family and has been actively seeking a move since April.

Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay would like him to spearhead their challenge for promotion and that could be a very good blend with Miller’s finishing ability a definite recipe for success at that level.

Cardiff are willing to pay him around £20,000 a week which is a good package but well short of what Miller earns now. The Turks want to recoup their £400,000 transfer fee with substantial interest but Cardiff are looking to bid slightly less.

Their main problem is that Miller’s old side Rangers have also made a bid. That will pull at the heart strings for Miller but Rangers may not be able to offer the wages and potential bonuses that Cardiff can.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist has confirmed the club has put in a bid which is thought to rise up to £600,000.

McCoist said: ‘We have bid for Kenny and we hope to hear from Bursaspor in the morning. My reading of the situation is Kenny is bursting to get away but I’m not so sure any deal would be straightforward.’ Bursaspor believe £1m is closer to the player’s value and Miller is on £40,000 a week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2016861/Joel-Campbell-transfer-Arsenal-Cardiff-chase-Kenny-Miller.html#ixzz1SmCalbNK

So many reasons,maybe we could start a '50 reasons why you hate Kenny Miller' thread?.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

Their main problem is that Miller’s old side Rangers have also made a bid. That will pull at the heart strings for Miller but Rangers may not be able to offer the wages and potential bonuses that Cardiff can.

Rangers boss Ally McCoist has confirmed the club has put in a bid which is thought to rise up to £600,000.

McCoist said: ‘We have bid for Kenny and we hope to hear from Bursaspor in the morning. My reading of the situation is Kenny is bursting to get away but I’m not so sure any deal would be straightforward.’ Bursaspor believe £1m is closer to the player’s value and Miller is on £40,000 a week.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2016861/Joel-Campbell-transfer-Arsenal-Cardiff-chase-Kenny-Miller.html#ixzz1SmF1WOTU

:lol:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2016861/Joel-Campbell-transfer-Arsenal-Cardiff-chase-Kenny-Miller.html#ixzz1SmF1WOTU

:lol:

im sure i read that a couple of days ago somewhere ..

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

He played for celtic.

I have to say I agree with every point you make there Jimbo,remind me to rep this when I get my allowance back (tu)

@ sirwaltersmithlegend

That article reads funny in one the sentence,

"Which is thought to rise to £600,000" thats a strange way to word that. If we upped our offer surely it would read "rangers have upped their bid to £600,00"

Who knows, just an observation

The McCoist quote is not new but the story from the Mail is from tonight someone said.

so what i can read from that is miller has rejected the cardiff offer told ally and we have then cheekily gone in with an improved offer knowing that miller wants to go to us and in the hope that bursa will accept as the cardiff deal aint goin through ...just a thought ...

In my opinion, if the option to go to Rangers is open to Miller, he will choose it over Cardiff. I don't see the point of people on here calling him a money grabbing bastard though? If his choice is either take a move to Cardiff or stay at Bursaspor because we won't meet their valuation, what's the man to do? sit there and pray that Whyte changes his mind and stumps up for him? <cr>

@ sirwaltersmithlegend

That article reads funny in one the sentence,

"Which is thought to rise to £600,000" thats a strange way to word that. If we upped our offer surely it would read "rangers have upped their bid to £600,00"

Who knows, just an observation

Looks like we have offered the same amount but added some add ons to it.

so what i can read from that is miller has rejected the cardiff offer told ally and we have then cheekily gone in with an improved offer knowing that miller wants to go to us and in the hope that bursa will accept as the cardiff deal aint goin through ...just a thought ...

It is strange why he hasnt signed for them yet, he has been with them for 2 days now.