Kenny Miller

RFC55

:huh:

i kno ...good to see hes riveted to twitter trying to find out who his new team mates are gonna be ..dont even think hes mentioned anything about the american guy we have signed at all ... <cr>

Wish people would realise all these quotes were made fucking days ago. As much as I'd have like Miller back it isn't going to happen, he'll be announced as a Cardiff player tomorrow, so we move onto another target.

Oh fuck you are just a kid. Sorry mate, i thought you were older, and better than the paranoia and bandwagon stuff.

Oh well. We move on.

OK, whatever you spout.

Cardiff are ready to step up their interest in Dundee United striker David Goodwillie after completing the signing of Kenny Miller today.

Scotland hitman Miller, 31, has agreed personal terms with the Bluebirds, but will finalise his £880,000 move from Turkish club Bursaspor once he passes a medical this morning.

Now Cardiff boss Malky Mackay wants £2million-rated Goodwillie to join strike aces Miller and Robert Earnshaw in a three-pronged attack at the Championship outfit.

Mackay said: “We need to improve our strength in depth in all areas. We lost 12 players this summer but I know the task in hand.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Cardiff-aim-land-2m-rated-David-Goodwillie-Dundee-United-striker-despite-interest-SPL-champions-Rangers-article773983.html#ixzz1SmU0gE36

I wanted Kenny to come. If he does, great. If he doesn't, oh well. :)

32 is a bit steep. In saying that, we seem to be keen on the older ones. Our centre back and Captain is 41.

However, I would prefer Gidwullie!

Cardiff are ready to step up their interest in Dundee United striker David Goodwillie after completing the signing of Kenny Miller today.

Scotland hitman Miller, 31, has agreed personal terms with the Bluebirds, but will finalise his £880,000 move from Turkish club Bursaspor once he passes a medical this morning.

Now Cardiff boss Malky Mackay wants £2million-rated Goodwillie to join strike aces Miller and Robert Earnshaw in a three-pronged attack at the Championship outfit.

Mackay said: “We need to improve our strength in depth in all areas. We lost 12 players this summer but I know the task in hand.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Cardiff-aim-land-2m-rated-David-Goodwillie-Dundee-United-striker-despite-interest-SPL-champions-Rangers-article773983.html#ixzz1SmU0gE36

eh how can the signing be complete if he hasnt had his medical and its yet to be finalised <cr>

I thought he was getting his medical this afternoon?

Something stinks wi this whole thing.

And, slightly off topic, mark my words cardiff will struggle this season.

It's a sad day if Rangers are losing players to a Welsh football club. They don't even like fitba!

We haven't lost out on anyone, as Muff said. If both ours and Cardiff's bids were accepted, but Kenny chose to play in Wales after contracts had been offered, then we'd have lost out. We didn't value him as much as Bursa or Cardiff did, so we moved on. (tu)